||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review, evaluate, and make recommendations on security programs, including automation, telecommunications, and other technology utilized by SELLBYTEL. Also primarily responsible for implementation of those recommendations. Promote and support security services available throughout the company.
• Provide technical advisory and implementation services to securely design, implement, maintain, or modify information technology systems and networks that are critical to the operation.
• Perform research to identify potential vulnerabilities in, and threats to, existing and proposed technologies, and notify the appropriate managers/personnel of the risk potential.
• Develop and conduct annual computer security training program for SELLBYTEL staff.
• Provide advice on matters of IT security, including security strategy and implementation, to the Management.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of local security policies and guidance, the remediation of identified risks, and the implementation of security measures.
• Develop, analyze, and evaluate new and innovative information technology concepts, approaches, methodologies, techniques, services, guidance, and policies that will constructively transform the information security posture. Make recommendations regarding best practices and implement changes in policy.
• Provide security analysis of IT activities to ensure that appropriate security measures are in place and are enforced. Conduct security risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information systems to identify weaknesses, risks, and protection requirements. Utilize standard reporting templates, automated security tools, and cross-functional teams to facilitate security assessments.
• Oversee the implementation of security on information systems and the generation of security documentation for system authorization and operation. Manage information security projects (or security-related aspects of other IT projects) to ensure milestones are completed in the appropriate order, in a timely manner, and according to schedule. Prepare justifications for budget requests. Prepare special management reports, as needed.
• To integrate security into the system development lifecycle. Facilitate project meetings, educate project stakeholders about security concepts, and create supporting methodologies and templates to meet security requirements and controls.
• Assist in developing policies and procedures to ensure information systems’ reliability and to prevent and defend against unauthorized access to systems, networks, and data.
• Create and employ methodologies, templates, guidelines, checklists, procedures, and other documents to establish repeatable processes across the company’s information technology security services.
• Establish mechanisms to promote awareness and adoption of security best practices.
• Non-business hour work and occasional travel required as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution, in an IT or IT-related major preferred. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Management (CISM), CompTIA Security+, or similar certification preferred. At least five years of professional IT security experience preferred, including:
• Thorough knowledge of network management and security, network traffic analysis, computer hardware and software, and data communications.
• Experience in providing risk assessment and risk mitigation strategies where appropriate.
• Experience in designing and providing security awareness training programs for users and IT staff applying industry standards. Position will be responsible for creating materials and presentations; maintaining training records; and providing IT security training.
• Knowledge of anti-virus, anti-malware, application control, web threat protection and endpoint security controls. Knowledge of IPSec and the ability to use it to protect data, voice, and video traffic.
• Knowledge of and experience with the following software platforms:
• Understanding of incident response, including the ability to implement a plan and procedures.
• Skill in interpersonal communications, including the ability to use tact and diplomacy in dealing effectively with all levels of management, staff, and judicial officers.
• Skill in project management, organizing information, managing time and multiple work assignments effectively, including prioritizing and meeting tight deadlines.
• Understanding of applicable programming languages, such as Python, Java, PHP, and SQL.
Industry:Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Deadline:03rd Oct 2019
The SELLBYTEL Group is one of the world’s leading international outsourcing experts. And the diversity of our solutions is correspondingly large and individual.
By providing innovation, the SELLBYTEL Group has been assisting clients in the fields of sales, service, support, human resources, training, healthcare and back office solutions throughout the world for more than 30 years.
We not only work for global top brands, we live and breathe their products, services and solutions. Our success is based on the principles of transparency, efficiency and quality. These are the standards against which we are measured.
Come and see for yourself: our outsourcing solutions reduce costs, improve economic success and uncover new potential.
CycleWorld Corporation Sdn Bhd
Accountant / Account Supervisor (Accounting Firm)
Credo Business Services Sdn Bhd
MJ Department Stores Sdn Bhd
Palliative Care Nurse and Support Nurse
Taylor-Wharton Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Tadika Gloria Cita Cita
Sense Essense Beauty & Spa
Service Crew / Cashier
KL SEAFOOD MARKET SDN. BHD.
|View all Similar Jobs|