• To ensure desired customer delight by providing satisfactory response to customer interaction.
• Manage Customer Interactions through Inbound & out bound voice contact through his/her team for the various services.
• Evolve more effective work process for improving customer interactions.
• Constantly monitor & review performance metrics for achievement of objective.
• Contribute inputs towards sales & marketing plans.
• To interface with respective work centre for resolution of complaints.
• Manage resolution of billing queries /Issues.
• To track & ensure closure of complaints.
• To effectively manage Contact Centre operations for constant performance achievements.
• Identify relevant training needs of agents & ensure effective implementation.
• Effectively manage shift operations.
• Interface with IT/HR/ Training/Quality.
• Collate data & generate MIS report.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in any field.
• Required language(s): English and Japanese
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Must be positive, customer-centric, fast paced and prompt, achievement oriented, energetic and enthusiastic
• Fast paced and prompt
• Achievement oriented
• Energetic and Enthusiastic
• Spoken Communication skills
• English Language skills
• Proficient in MS Office & Computer skills
• Probing skills
• Analytical skills
• Influencing skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Leadership qualities
• Problem Solving skills
• Counselling skills
FACILITIES & BENEFITS
• Paid air ticket to Malaysia
• Paid visa to Malaysia
• Paid Employment Pass in Malaysia
• 2 weeks free accommodation on arrival
• Expatriate management and employee relations team to assist with acclimatization and support
• Excellent career opportunities to grow into supervisory and support roles
• Accommodation / shopping malls close to office
• Railway station at walking distance / shuttle van provided from LRT station to office
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Salary : Not Disclosed
"Aegis is a global outsourcing and technology company committed to impacting clients’ business outcomes by focusing on enhancing customer experience across all touch points and channels. Aegis was founded 30 years ago in the US and now has operations in 56 locations across 13 countries with more than 55,000 employees.
Aegis services over 300 clients from verticals such as Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Technology, Telecom, Healthcare, Travel & Hospitality, Consumer Goods, Retail, and Energy & Utilities. The company is wholly owned by Essar, a USD 39 billion conglomerate."
We recognize people as the key foundation of our extraordinary growth. This reflects in our mission statement: 'Happy Employees, Happy Customers and Happy Shareholders'. Our HR Vision ‘Create a progressive workplace that enables partnership for prosperity’ aims at building an ecosystem which is dynamic, vibrant, contemporary, and presents infinite possibilities for our people.