We are looking for passionated Java Developers to join a high performing fun team. Candidates should have a strong proficiency in Java, Hibernate, Spring Framework along with a strong understanding of design patterns You will be exposed to the latest FinTech technology and be part of the team to work with our counterpart (Alibaba) and a great opportunity to learn.If you would like to be part of our team, please feel free to hop on this adventurous yet exciting ride with us!
- Responsible for the continuous integration and development of backend digital wallet using mainly Java language.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, troubleshoot development and production problems.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the backend wallet.
- At least a Diploma and / or Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- 3 - 10 years of professional experience in Java Development.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Familiar with SOAP, REST Web Services, MVC framework - Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Docker, Jenkins
- Proficiency in Java, Git and SQL.
- Familiar with MVC design patterns or willing to learn.
- Knowledge on accessibility and security compliance is preferred.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving is essential.
Type : Company job
Role : Senior Executive
Industry : Computer/Information Technology (Software)
Salary : Not Disclosed
TNG Digital Sdn. Bhd. is a joint venture between Touch 'n Go Sdn. Bhd. and Ant Financial. With our powers combined as the No. 1 player in micropayments in Malaysia and AliPay’s technology, TNG Digital aims to combine innovative solutions with cutting-edge technology to revolutionise e-payments and enhance urban mobility. We are constantly improving and enhancing our Touch ‘n Go eWallet to achieve the Company’s strategic vision. We seek ambitious, talented individuals to join our team and to grow and strive towards the corporate vision together.