||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
- PLC Software design, debugging & test run.
- Request quotation from supplier and order parts when necessary.
- Discuss project specification with sale department and customer.
- Assist on hardware drawing while shortage of manpower.
- Assist on site wiring when necessary.
- To ensure project specification is sufficient for electrical design work.
- To lead a group of engineer to complete the project within schedule.
- To ensure that the machine in good running condition and appearance.
- To hand over the machine to customer satisfaction and reliability.
- To ensure the drawing, software and manual are done and issue to the customer.
- To ensure the documentation are updated and safe keep.
- Electrical manpower schedule planning if request.
- Conduct machine training to customer.
- Language : English
- Education Background : SPM / Diploma / Degree holder.
- Experience : 2 ~ 5 years of PLC programming experience in Factory Automation line.
- Require Skill : Knowledge / experience in PLC programming.
Working Location: Johor Bahru
Working days: Weekday
Working hours: Mon ~ Fri 0830 ~ 1730
Salary Package: MYR3,000 to 5,000
- Transportation Allowance : RM 100 ~ RM 500
- Lunch Allowance : RM 7 / day
- Dinner Allowance (if OT)
- Company Car provided
- Yearly Bonus = 4 ~ 5 months !
Probation period: 3 ~ 6 Months
Industry:Human Resources Management/Consulting
Deadline:20th Oct 2019
There are 18 branches established around Asia, as one of first-class Japanese HR company.
We are ready and happy to assist/support you in your long term career advancement.
ELC English Language Company (M) Sdn Bhd
SERVICE ENGINEER (Food & Pharma, Industrial Solutons) Up to MYR4,800
Cairnhill Metrology Group
Day International Sdn Bhd
SUPERVISOR AIRCOND - HVAC (OFFSHORE)
STAGNO Tech Sdn Bhd
Niro Ceramic (M) Sdn Bhd
Pharmacist & Product Trainer
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Sdn Bhd
Associate Director, Client Coverage, Corporate Banking
Agensi Pekerjaan Hays (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|