Business Nature: Chemical Cleaning
• 1. Provide guidance and insight to upper management and procure buy-in
• 2. Report progress, including any changes made to plans and production
• 3. Contribute to product design and establishment of requirements
• 4. Delegate technical responsibilities and monitor progress of projects
• 5. Deliver products consistently, on time, and on budget
• 6. Oversee user testing and report results — adjust requirements as needed
• 7. Work closely with project manager during all phases of development lifecycle
• 8. Review all work produced by development team
• 9. Ensure code produced meets company standards
• 10. Understand and implement compliance documentation.
• 11. Understand and implement regulatory directives.
• 12. Develop and implement strategic and tactical management issues.
• 13. Execute new technical integrations to support related activities.
• 14. Maintain and manage technical product support.
• 15. Develop and implement efficient instrument integrations.
• 16. Resolve and respond to customer issues and inquiries.
• 17. Train, guide and mentor technical staff in their day-to-day functions.
• 18. Operate within the budgetary limits.
• 19. Assist and support technicians in executing projects.
- Language : English / Bahasa Malaysia
- Education Background :
•Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent. MBA or Master’s degree preferred (Evidence of continuing education, such as certifications)
- Experience :
• Experience in oil and gas field job, offshore project.
• Minimum 2 years of managerial skill.
• Preferably Manager specialized in Engineering - Chemical Cleaning, Oil/Gas or equivalent.
• Ability to work in high-pressure, deadline driven environment
• Exceptional communication and reporting skills
• Solid working knowledge in all required software and programming languages
• Outstanding leaderships skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
Working Location: Johor Bahru
Working days: 5.5 days
Working hours: Mon-Fri 0800-1700, Sat 0800-1200
Salary Package: MYR8,000 to 10,000
• Claimable Petrol and Phone bill
• Car allowance is up to discussion
• Performance Bonus
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary : MYR 8,000 - 10,000
REERACOEN is subsidiary of top growing HR company, Neo Career Group in Japan.
There are 18 branches established around Asia, as one of first-class Japanese HR company.
Our strength is speed and we possess overwhelming number of exclusive job vacancies which do not posted in public.
We are ready and happy to assist/support you in your long term career advancement.