(This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities)
Overall to ensure that the machines are running in good condition and parts inventories in safety level stock.
1) Monitor machine downtime and reduce machine unscheduled down time
2) Carry out preventive maintenance to reduce unnecessary breakdowns
1) Monitor and control the consumption of maintenance items and stock check monthly.
2) List out the critical parts of the machine and seek management approval for ordering or prepare alternate solution.
1) To ensure all the equipment complies with JKKP and DOE requirements.
2) To ensure all document and records are well-kept and well-maintained to meet the Quality Management System ISO 9001 requirement.
1) To ensure safety of the workers are being taken care.
2) To monitor and control the annual leave, medical leave, attendance and lateness of workers.
Minimum DiplomaWe welcome fresh graduates with E&E / Mechatronic / Mechanical Engineering orAt least 5 years experience as a maintenance technician in Manufacturing / Engineering industryHave Mechanical & Electrical general knowledgeGood with troubleshooting and have good numerical skillsCandidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidates to deal with Mandarin speaking clientsWilling to work extra hours and willing to work in factory environment
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply online, write-in or email their applications with a complete resume stating qualifications, experience, present and expected salaries to the following address:-
Human Resources Department
Prestar Precision Tube Sdn Bhd
Lot 1298, Rawang Ind. Estate, 16 1/2 Miles, Jalan Ipoh, Rawang 48000 Selangor.
Tel: 6092 5200 , Fax: 6092 1300 ,
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Type : Company job
Role : Senior Executive
Industry : Manufacturing/Production
Salary : MYR 2,500 - 4,000
Prestar Precision Tube Sdn Bhd (PPT), is a stainless steel welded tube and precision mechanical tube manufacturer based in Malaysia. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Prestar Resources Berhad (PRB), a steel based company, listed on the main board of Bursa Malaysia.
In 2004, PPT was setup to spearhead the penetration into specialty steel tubing products. Currently, PPT has two major divisions:
A. Stainless Steel Welded tube
Welded Austenitic Pipes
B. Carbon Steel
Aluminised Exhaust Pipes*
Cold Drawn Tubes*
As an ISO 9001:2000 & TUV accredited company, PPT is committed to implement manufacturing process that emphasize on Quality Excellence and Customer Satisfaction. Moreover, PPT has continuously acquired latest Technology and Technical Know-how, spearheading its advance to achieve the target.