Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings (NasdaqBKNG) company, Agoda has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great
If you are looking for a rewarding and exciting career in customer service, we want you! We are currently looking to recruit Customer Experience Specialists to be based in our Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia office This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your customer service skills while working for a fast-paced company that invests in its employees If you are fluent in Bahasa Melayu & English, we would love to hear from you!
Roles & Responsibilities
• You will deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
• Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customers
• You will be accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals
• Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
• Continuously identify work process improvements
• Communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
• Must demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality – Maintain confidentiality of customer information at all times
• Take ownership of issues and concerns of customers, including operational issues, pricing / invoice queries etc
We are looking for individuals that have an excellent command of spoken and written Bahasa Melayu & English
Experience in customer service roles is desirable but not essential, fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
• Personality traits – Good attitude, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, responsible, trustworthy, ethical and goal focused
• Customer service skills – Attentiveness, empathy, patience and consistency, persuasion, immaculate telephone manners and communication skills
• Analytical thinking and high problem-solving skills
• Stress tolerant and able to work under pressured environment
• Willing to work in shift rotations (am & pm shift) to ensure we have optimum service levels
• Able to work on public holidays and weekends
• Required to have own transportation arrangement
In return, Agoda will
• Offer an attractive annual salary + subsidized parking rates (above market rate)
• Provide a 5 day working week, any 5 day of the week
• Set up medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient)
• Provide 4 weeks’ comprehensive paid training
• Provide attractive staff discount - discounted hotel accommodation anywhere in the world!
• Leadership development
• International relocation opportunities are available!
• Dress code – smart and casual every day!
Deadline:29th Mar 2020
At Agoda, we believe that our people are our biggest strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great. We believe it, and we prove it, every day, in our lives at work and outside. We celebrate our diversity, and whether you’re into sport, music, family, or creative anachronism, at agoda you can be who you want to be.
Founded in 2005, and still headed by our co-founder, Agoda is dedicated to doing things the right way and not the easy way – something that has guided every Agoda decision since its inception, and which remains a cornerstone of Agoda’s company culture today. Teams collaborate closely, whether it’s across the room or across the world, and we encourage communication to be open, frequent, and constructive.
Agoda became part of Priceline Group, the world’s leader in online travel and related services in 2007.
Senior Sales Engineer / Manager
OSBORNESOFT INTERACTIVE SDN. BHD.
Sales and Marketing Executive
Event and Roadshow Promoter
Analyst / Senior Analyst, Planning
Malayan Flour Mills Berhad
SE, Merchant Annual Review
Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad
|View all Similar Jobs|