||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
• Responsible to ensure smooth daily operation of account department
• Responsible for full spectrum of accounting include AP, AR, GL, FA, and monitor outstanding item based account
• Ensure timely account closing including financial statements/ report preparation, supporting schedule and related matters
• Responsible for cash management, costing / financial analysis, budget and forecast and timely submission of management report
• Handle statutory audit / taxation and ensure compliance with regulatory requirement
• Liaise or coordinate with internal and external parties on the accounting and financial issues whenever it is required
• Continuously propose and support the team in process work flow improvement initiatives
• To undertake any other projects and ad-hoc works assigned from time to time
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/ professional Degree in ACCA / CIMA/ CPA or equivalent
• At least 7 - 10 years of working experience in related field Experience in external auditing will be an added advantage
• Strong analytical and planning skills as well as problem solving with strong financial judgment
• Possess leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills and able to lead a team of accounting staff
• Good organizers, ability to prioritize workload and work within tight deadlines
• Must be hands on and proficient in Microsoft skills
• Candidate should be willing to work 55 days (Every Saturday 830am till 1pm)
Deadline:21st Oct 2019
Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd (ETCM), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad, is the sales & marketing arm of Nissan vehicles in Malaysia.
Tan Chong Group (Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad)began its story in the 1950s with the distribution of the first Japanese car brand in Malaysia, and has grown to be one of leading automotive companies in Malaysia with presence in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar. Tan Chong Group is a public listed company on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia and is also one of the Top 100 Employers in the country.
The Tan Chong Group’s diverse business portfolios include:
Assembly and distribution of motor vehicles
Provision of after-sales services
Motor-related financial services such as hire purchase, leasing and insurance agency
Franchise holder and exclusive distributor of Nissan and Renault vehicles as well as trucks and buses under the UD Trucks and Silverbus brands in Malaysia.
Distributions of heavy machinery
Supplier Quality Engineer (Manufacturing QA, Senai Johor)
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Assistant Director of Human Resources
Shangri-Las Rasa Sayang Resort and Spa
Mechanic cum Foreman
Setia Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
Sales & Marketing Manager
FARCENT MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
IT Security Auditor
Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja (KWSP)
Assistant Manager, Process Improvement
Electroscon Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|