At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work We are ONEXILINX
• Drive effective Manufacturing Test methodology with NPI, Board Engineering and Contract Manufacturers
• Optimize test procedures and test scripts for PCBA testing
• Review and ensure effective deployment of ECO release of Manufacturing Test to partners
• Manage and modify test scripts to enhance and optimize Production Test Cycle Time
• Ensure sufficient Test Capacity
• Support Customer Returns and work with Contract Manufacturers on Failure Analysis and corrective actions
• Drive improvements and work closely with Contract Manufacturers for issue resolution and opportunities for improvement
• Manage a team of Manufacturing Test Engineers
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics) or equivalent with minimum 8 years working experience in PCBA Manufacturing Testing
• Solid experience in supporting test processes for assemblies, ideally with ASICs and High-speed signals system level testing
• Should be well versed with scripting languages such as TCL, Python, PERL, Linux/Unix Shell and Windows
• Experience with Xilinx tools (Vivado, PetaLinux etc) is a plus
• Experience with Test Development
• Familiarity with third party APIs is a plus
• Strong problem solving skills
Salary:SGD 5,000 - 8,000
Deadline:29th Mar 2020
Xilinx (NASDAQ: XLNX) is the world’s leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3D ICs, enabling the next generation of smarter, connected, and differentiated systems and networks.
With over 3,500 patents and 60 industry firsts, Xilinx is known for its historic achievements including the introduction of the first FPGA and the inception of the fabless model. Recent innovations have transformed Xilinx from its programmable logic heritage to an ‘All Programmable’ company, including Vivado HLS C based synthesis, three SDx software defined development environments, new Zynq heterogeneous multi-processing SoCs (MPSoCs) and new UltraScale ASIC-class FPGAs and 3D ICs.
Smarter Systems require more decision-making intelligence. Our customers use our products to bring Smarter Systems to life. Everything from automotive infotainment and driver safety systems, ultrasound imaging, robotically-assisted surgical systems, advanced wired networks, LTE wireless base stations, 3D TVs, next-generation displays and cameras, factory automation, low-power data centers, surveillance systems, and even sophisticated space vehicles like the Mars Rover for exploring the outer reaches of the universe.
Xilinx takes pride in supporting its community; both externally and internally. Xilinx has a history of developing programs for its employees and surrounding communities that provide a social impact through outreach, volunteerism, teambuilding and philanthropy. Areas of focus include education, health, arts and social services. Xilinx culture is represented by a pride in leadership, a passion for excellence, and personal growth.
Deputy HR Director (UP RM18K / Malaysia / 5 Days / Ofc Hrs / 6-10 Yrs Exp)
JTE Recruit Pte Ltd
SAP Project Manager (Pasir Panjang, Up to $15K + Bonus)
Capita Pte Ltd
Senior Software Engineer (Java)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd - IT Contingent
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd
SAP Principal / Senior Consultant (SG) - SAP S / 4 HANA System Transformation
cbs Corporate Business Solutions Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
Interior Designer - Based in China (Job ID:PNG)
Capita Pte Ltd - Engineering
Senior / System Analyst, IT (DBA)
Venture Corporation Limited
Exquisitz Asia Pte. Ltd.
|View all Similar Jobs|