• Manage and handle marketing scope, ie PR, advertising, website, social media and collaterals
• Develop and oversee annual PR, marketing and budget plan
• Prepare monthly Marcom report and forecast
• Establish and upkeep strategic partnership with external parties
• Monitor competitors' activities and market intelligence
• Collaborate with retail partners on co-op advertising efforts and events
• Attend hotel meetings, ie HOD Meeting, daily sales and marketing briefing, etc
• Foster strong media relations, generate media coverage, special feature stories and exclusive event coverage
• Evaluate sponsorship requests and manager on-ground activation of sponsored events
• Deliver creative service as requested by all departments, including sales, marketing, owner services and contracts, while staying aligned with the most updated brand guidelines and legal requirements
• Plan and execute print/web/online collateral and marketing strategies
• Communicate and negotiate with vendors
• Create and execute a strategic and comprehensive advertising and public relations plan, including media planning and creative visuals
• Communicate with other managers and/or divisions to create and execute effective advertising and public relations plans
• Plan and execute press releases, press conferences, press briefings, press tours, and overall press relations
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalentRequired skill(s) must be a confident communicator and presenter, Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally, a wide degree of creativity and latitude, Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social med, Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to managementRequired language(s) Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, EnglishAt least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this positionPreferably Managers specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalentFull-Time position(s) available
Salary:MYR 5,000 - 7,000
Deadline:15th Feb 2020
Country Garden, a “China’s Well-Known Trademark” enterprise, was established in 1992 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2007. It is one of China’s leading integrated property developers, with businesses comprising construction, installation, fitting, property development, property management, as well as hotel development and management.
Country Garden Pacificview Sdn Bhd (Forest City)
Country Garden Pacificview Sdn Bhd is a master developer and real estate joint venture between Esplanade Danga 88 Sdn Bhd and Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd.
Forest City will be a smart and green city where a low-carbon environment, the latest technology and seamless connectivity present an ideal living, recreational, working and educational environment over four islands, an Industrialized Building System base and Golf Course Resort in the Eco-Tourism Hub. Situated in the fast-growing Iskandar region, Forest City presents a compelling investment opportunity to be part of this dynamic future.
Eight pillar industries have been incorporated into Forest City's master plan - Tourism & MICE, Education, Healthcare, Regional Headquarters, Emerging Technologies, Green & Smart Industry, E-Commerce and Near-Shore Finance.
To create a better society through our endeavors, and to become the world’s most competitive real estate developer.
To build the prime model of a future city.
Our Core Values:
Integrity - We serve with integrity and conscience.
Quality - We deliver five-star quality property through exacting processes.
Social Responsibility - We believe in contributing to the individual and the societies in which we operate.
Innovation - We build a better future through an innovative and bold approach to design, planning, execution and management.
Customer Satisfaction - We strive to exceed the expectations of our customers by anticipating, understanding and responding to their needs.
SURE COMMERCE SDN BHD
Evyap Sabun Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Project Site Supervisor (Electrical and Instrumentation)
Macro-Integration Sdn Bhd
HR, FINANCE ADMIN EXECUTIVE
Docu Solution Sdn. Bhd.
Human Capital Senior Executive
Marshall Cavendish (M) Sdn Bhd
P&A Smart Solution (M) Sdn Bhd
Ambition Group Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Senior Security Officer
Evyap Sabun Malaysia Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|