Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with system users and vendor to design, configure and deploy technical solutions to solve critical business needs and increase automation of operational processes
• Manage, document and configure system workflows, scripts, specific fields/forms, records, searches, reports, and integrations with third party applications/databases, including approval of changes via established IT process
• Use best practices to build in a sandbox, test, and deploy new features and functionality according to best practices and leveraging standard functionality where available
• Implement new functionality and systems to support business needs, while maintaining security, scalability and best practices
• Prioritize across all requests and communicate with systems team and external stakeholders about timelines, issues and/or possible concerns
• Support users both proactively and reactively, with a focus on superior customer service, including training
• Perform software troubleshooting to isolate, diagnose, and correct issues
• Track new and emerging trends in technology that may affect or benefit the company in its utilization of Netsuite
• Always ensure system integrity and security Manage and develop the process for custom
permission roles to enforce security, ease of use for NetSuite users and to ensure audit compliance
Key competencies & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in business, Operations Management, Supply Chain or related field
• 4+ years of NetSuite/ERP functional administration experience - Sales, Financial, Inventory, Purchasing, Production and Warehouse Management modules
• Programming skills
• Systems/business analysis, 3rd party integration and reporting experience
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and organization skills including ability to document and analyze business processes
• Strong interpersonal, trans functional project management and customer service skills required
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume
Job Code AUSH
Email Address [email protected]
EA License No 08C2893
Industry:Human Resources Management/Consulting
Deadline:20th Feb 2020
Founded in 2007 in Singapore, Capita Pte Ltd is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
In 2012, Capita expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
Capita has been recognised as one of the preferred HR Vendors of the Year for six consecutive years since 2010. In addition, we have also been honoured with the Enterprise 50 award in 2012 as well as the Recruitment Agency of the Year Silver Award (Asia Recruitment Awards, 2015).
More information about Capita Pte Ltd is available at www.capitasingapore.com and www.facebook.com/capitasingapore
Staff Nurse / Senior Staff Nurse - Nursing Home / Daycare
RN Care Pte. Ltd.
Firmware Engineer (East / Up to $4.2K Basic / Immediate)
WE GOT THIS PTE. LTD.
Purchasing Officer / Coordinator - (up to $3,000 / West) *URGENT !
Workle Pte Ltd
Network Engineer - (SF00018-514)
Stone Forest IT Pte Ltd
Geotechnical Engineer (Based in Singapore)
Meinhardt Singapore Pte Ltd
Recruitment Consultant - Central (basic + commission)
Capita Pte Ltd - Business Support 2
Product Marketing Manager – Electronic Components
PERSOL Singapore (a division of Capita Pte Ltd)
|View all Similar Jobs|