||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
Basic Job Functions:
Intermediate WAN infrastructure implementation and support responsibilities. Works closely with architects, department leadership and customers to establish requirements and manage expectations of solution(s).
Join the shared services team, to support the network infrastructure in APAC office sites and Kulim, resolve network-related issues/problems and ensure high availability of IT services to the business operation.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
• Create documentation and diagrams for use by various team members within IT.
• Will participate in disaster recovery initiatives to ensure business continuity.
• Foster and maintain good business relationships with executives, management and inter/intra departmental teams.
• Develop complete Bill of Materials for approved projects.
• Provide technical leadership and consulting to management, team and customers.
• Interface with multiple teams in challenging, collaborative, results driven work environment.
• Work with project management to develop project scopes, budget and deliverables.
• Develop solutions according to enterprise technology standards including hardware, software, infrastructure components and that leverage investment.
• Implement, support, monitor, troubleshoot and maintain network infrastructure services including Cisco Routers, Firewall, VPN Concentrator, Catalyst Switches, CallManager, Wireless, Storage Array Networks, Network Monitoring, Intrusion detection/prevention systems, LAN/WAN performance, WAN packet acceleration and many facets of Cisco suite of products.
• Analyze and troubleshoot network related hardware/software issues.
• Support 24/7 on call duty.
• Travel may be required.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Equivalent experience
• 4 - 7 years of relevant working experience in manufacturing environment.
• Good communication and organizational skills.
• Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley controls and regulations.
• Working knowledge and/or experience with Cisco, Riverbed, F5, Palo Alto, Juniper and Bluecoat products.
• Working knowledge of Cloud Services (SaS, IaaS, PaaS) a plus.
• Ability to design high availability infrastructure with proper capacity using flexible infrastructure principles.
• Ability to manage and leverage vendor relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to establish enterprise standards.
• Experience integrating and converting systems to an enterprise standard.
• Experience architecting Active Directory infrastructures including integration of DNS and DHCP technologies.
• Significant SAN switch/fabric experience.
• Minimum 3 years of managing an Enterprise Cisco production environment including switches, routers, firewalls, VPN devices, QoS, wireless solutions and peripherals and performance monitoring.
• Minimum 2 years of designing, implementing and supporting Cisco IPT enterprise solution including CME and Call Manager.
• Understanding of cabling standards and data center management.
• Demonstrated experience deploying and configuring network monitoring tools.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in network and internet protocols and applications including DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, IIS, SNMP, SMTP, Routing, Spanning Tree and VLans utilizing a fiber/copper/MPLS backbone.
• Knowledgeable and experienced in ITIL practices and methodologies (ie, Change Management).
• Good oral and written communication in English
Deadline:20th Oct 2019
THIN FILM SOLUTIONS FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE PV PROJECTS First Solar, LLC, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, manufactures photovoltaic (PV) modules with an advanced thin film semiconductor process that greatly reduces raw material and manufacturing costs compared to traditional crystalline silicone PV modules. By enabling clean renewable electricity at lower costs, FIRST SOLAR aims to provide the world with an economic alternative to conventional electricity, reducing related fossil fuel dependence, greenhouse gas emissions and peak time grid constraints.
ELC English Language Company (M) Sdn Bhd
SERVICE ENGINEER (Food & Pharma, Industrial Solutons) Up to MYR4,800
Cairnhill Metrology Group
Day International Sdn Bhd
SUPERVISOR AIRCOND - HVAC (OFFSHORE)
STAGNO Tech Sdn Bhd
Pharmacist & Product Trainer
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Sdn Bhd
Application Cum Service Engineer
Agensi Pekerjaan Recruit Express Sdn Bhd
R&D Mechanical Engineer
Clarion (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
|View all Similar Jobs|