- To provide services of development, design and testing of enterprise solutions to Hartalega.
- To be responsible for developing, coding, installing, testing, debugging, and documenting Web applications and custom components using the latest versions of the Nintex, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, SharePoint, Office 365, PowerApps, and other advanced components of Microsoft technology. This role will have a primary focus with an anticipated 50% or more of time spent on SharePoint.
- Designing and Developing SharePoint Features.
- Installation /Configuration /Setup.
- SharePoint Portal Development /Customization.
- Create and modify lists, document libraries, workflows, web parts, custom forms, plugins, layout, and scripts using SharePoint and SharePoint Designer.
- Experience using SharePoint Workflow Automation with other tools like Nintex / K2.
- Portal Security Experience securing access to SharePoint resources at all levels from item to farm.
- Experience creating custom Master Pages and Site Templates.
- Familiarity with PowerApps, Flow, Microsoft/Office Graph, and SharePoint Modern Pages/Web Parts preferred
- Degree in IT or any equivalent.
- Preferably at least 3-year experience in SharePoint
- Knowledge on web technology development will be beneficial.
- Fresh grade will be considering if have sufficient knowledge in Microsoft technology or Development
- Experience in SharePoint 2013 / 2016 / Cloud.
- Strong understanding/experience with OOP Object-Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Thorough hands-on knowledge of the SDLC.
- Knowledge of infrastructure, architecture and configuration/administration services related to SharePoint.
- Knowledge of User Experience Design principles.
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 administration.
- The ability to create mock-ups and style guides.
- C# /ASP.NET Development.
- SQL Server Development T-SQL /Stored Procedures /Joins /Triggers /Functions /Indexes.
- Web Development Experience in other technologies.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Manufacturing/Production
Salary : N/A
Leading Growth Through Innovation
As the Worlds No.1 Nitrile Glove manufacturer, Hartalega is currently in the process of recruiting a diverse pool of talented people, across various specialisations and backgrounds. You will enjoy exceptional benefits and incentives, as well as a well-defined path for career success.
Hartalega is made up of a tight-knit, passionate and highly-skilled set of individuals. From our top executives, to our line technicians; we are all proud to be part of an elite group responsible for revolutionising the glove-making industry.
Grow with us.