||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
We’re looking for hardworking and detail-oriented individuals who will take ownership of problem resolution and demonstrate operational competency to join our E-commerce Operations team handling the Tour & Activities vertical You will focus on ensuring booking processes and fulfillment are run efficiently and on-time at all times Working closely with the operations lead, you will help with the continual development and improvement of these processes You must be flexible in handling multiple internal and external ticketing platforms, and at all times being able to adapt and optimise to each system’s requirement and flow
Duties and responsibilities
• Ensure operational efficiency and timely processing across multiple booking channels, reservation systems and integrated partners
• Monitor and work closely with suppliers to ensure a seamless reservation and booking process
• Monitor and manage inventory availability and any breakdown in reservation flows
• Respond to inquiries, escalations or request in booking management and reservations with a positive attitude and service behaviour
• Carry out all tasks, big or small, with diligence and positivity
• Flexibly adhere to defined procedures and service standards as required by the business
• Diploma, University Degree; or equivalent
• Travel agency (online or otherwise) experience will be a plus
• Fluency with computer usage and web-based application skills
• Fluency with technology; ability to learn new software, tools and operational processes quickly
• Experience in Microsoft Office/Google Docs products
• Proficiency in the English language
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Deadline:14th Jan 2020
At AirAsia, we see ourselves as not so much an airline operator but more of a digital company that happens to be in the airline business.
AirAsia has sparked a revolution in air travel with more and more people around the region choosing us as their preferred choice of air transport. As we continuously strive to promote air travel, we also seek to create excitement among our guests with our range of innovative and personalized services.
Our mission is to attain the lowest cost so that everyone can fly with AirAsia and maintain the highest quality product, embracing technology to reduce cost and enhance service levels. Together with our siblings, AirAsia X, Thailand AirAsia, Indonesia AirAsia, Philippines' AirAsia, AirAsia India and AirAsia Japan, we're set on charting courses to new horizons with the staunch belief that "Now Everyone Can Fly".
AirAsia has been awarded as the World's Best Low-Cost Airline for 10 consecutive years; 2009 - 2018 by Skytrax.
Senior Executive - Legal & Company Secretarial
Thriven Global Berhad
Outlet Crew (Brunei, Gadong Mall)
The Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies Corp (M) Sdn Bhd
Corporate Sales Executive (based in Penang)
Easy Pay Transfer Sdn Bhd
Marketing Executive (Port Klang)
W2O MARITIME SERVICES SDN. BHD.
Brandt International Sdn Bhd
ALLOYPLAS ENGINEERING SDN BHD
Contract Executive, Policy Processing - Banca Customer Service
Great Eastern Life Assurance Co Ltd
|View all Similar Jobs|