||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
• ON-JOB TRAINING PROVIDED
• MULTINATIONAL LISTED COMPANY
• MEDICAL BENEFITS
• YEARLY PERFORMANCE & SALARY REVIEW
• SPORTS ACTIVITIES
• To assist operate machines in a safe and proper manner
• Maintain equipment and tool cleanliness
• Adhere to company policies, procedures and in alignment with the business strategies and objective
• To perform and discharge promptly and efficiently any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by superior
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Engineering Mechanical or equivalent
• Fresh Graduates / entry level applicants are welcome
• Candidates must have flexibility to rotate in different positions throughout the plant and work any shift
• AGGRESSIVE & GOOD IN ATTITUDE & LEARNER MINDSET
• Required language(s) Bahasa Malaysia and/or English
Deadline:31st Dec 2019
Linocraft is one of the proud home-grown enterprises, that has emerged as Malaysia’s foremost provider for premium printing and packaging solutions.
Listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Linocraft has one of the largest and finest printing facilities in the region, and serves a multitude of industries across various countries.
Powered by a dedicated workforce of over 500 personnel, we value each personnel as we believe being united, we can soar to greater heights.
Join us to start a great career, and be a part of tomorrow’s success.
Find out more about us at www.linocraftprinters.com
Royal Lake Club Kuala Lumpur
Sales Development Representative
INNERGIA LABS SDN. BHD.
Customer Service Executive
Viyest Interior Design Sdn Bhd
MTD Industries Sdn Bhd
Senior Engineering Manager
Globetronics Sdn. Bhd.
LEXINGTON SDN BHD
Priority Account Manager
CTOS Data Systems Sdn Bhd
Senior, Security Analyst
Dagang Nexchange Berhad
|View all Similar Jobs|