• At least 3 years of PHP developing experience
• Familiar with applying PHP/ MySQL usage for development, familiar with LAMP or LNMP platform
• Familiar with Yii1, Yii2 PHP development framework and design pattern of MVC
• Have certain knowledge of SQL and Linux system
• Familiar with Apache, Nginx, or related WEB servers’ allocation and optimization
• Familiar with the usage of Member cache or Redis cache
• Experience with Node JS or Go language will be considered in advance
• Responsible for the design, program unit test and functional test of software platform and server
• Working together with the front end team to enhance the collaboration between backend and front end
• Ensure technical project can cover functional and stability
• Involve in optimization and secondary development of the products to boost operation of business models
• Able to communicate in English and Mandarin - MUST
Industry:Human Resources Management/Consulting
Deadline:15th Feb 2020
Nezda - Established in 2014 with 2 offices world-wide, 200+ global clients and strategic workforce is now emerging as Malaysia's most promising people supply chain company with multiple offices and 300+ core employees.
The company started with IT Temporary staffing and now expanded its portfolio to now become the one stop solution for staffing & HR services by offering the following services:-Temporary staffing, Permanent Recruitment, Payroll processing, and Learning Services.
HKT DECOR SDN BHD
Senior Network Engineer
HML AUTO INDUSTRIES SDN. BHD.
INTECH INTEGRATED SDN. BHD. (570183-K)
Azeeta Pipe System Sdn. Bhd.
Quantity Surveyor Executive / Senior Executive
GD PAVILION SDN BHD
GOOD CHOICE MANUFACTURING SDN BHD
|View all Similar Jobs|