ABOUT THE ROLE
Responsible to Design Planning of the project to reflect and exceed market expectation Provide full support to Project Implementation team in design planning stage
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO DO
• Design Planning
- Prepare and monitor overall development programme
- Prepare feasibility study and cashflow
- Coordinate with consultants and project managers on the overall design development and execution
- Site visit and assessment to ensure project viability
- Evaluate methods of construction (efficiency & effectiveness)
• Authorities liaisons
- Ensure designs are in full compliance with authorities’ guidelines
- Work closely with relevant authorities or liaison to establish strong relationship in order to support the successful delivery of the specific elements of each project
• Contract Documentation & Implementation
- Coordinate with consultants to ensure timely tendering process
- Review and evaluate tender documents by consultants
• Project Implementation
- Provide supports to project managers and team members on the project design and project planning
- Work closely with project teams and consultants on technical feasibility
- Monitor overall budget and cashflow
- Monitor overall progress to ensure timely project completion
- Constant review and evaluate the effectiveness of design / planning with implementation stage until handing over to end user
DESIRED QUALIFICATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
• Degree in Architecture, Engineering (Civil, Structural)
• Strong technical background building codes/requirement and MEP works, very familiar of the work sequence, method of works, material, market product availability and Quality Assurance System ISO9002/ Lloyds Registered and Conquas 21 standard
• Good knowledge of Building by Law, Local Council and Statutory Requirements
• Have good contact with Authorities, consultants, sub-contractors & suppliers and involved in Planning, Feasibility studies, Tender process, Development Orders and liaise with local authority
• At least 10 years working experience in design planning with experience of handling mega projects
• Well verse with products’ market trend and expectation
• A keen learner, self-motivated and a team player
• Possess good interpersonal, communication and PR skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, resourceful, has initiative & self-motivated
Deadline:23rd Feb 2020
Paramount Property is a wholly own subsidiary of Paramount Corporation Berhad with a track record of close to four decades for building enduring addresses in Malaysia. We are an award-winning developer with projects such as Sejati Residences, Utropolis Glenmarie Shah Alam, Bandar Laguna Merbok, Sungai Petani, Bukit Banyan Sungai Petani, Utropolis Batu Kawan.
Being the People’s Developer ™, Paramount Property is committed to providing quality homes that changes lives and enriching communities for a better world. Everything that we do is backed by its commitment to build with its customer’s expectation, by engaging with its customer for feedback and keeping up with property trends.
In Human Capital Management, Paramount Property is being recognized as the ‘Best Company to Work for in Asia 2013 award’ by HR Asia, ‘Employers of Choice Award- Malaysia HR Award 2011 award’ by MIHRM, PERKESO [email protected] Challenge 2017 First Prize (Employer - Medium Category) andPERKESO [email protected] Challenge 2018 First Prize (Employer - Medium Category).
Being a forward-thinking, award-winning entity, Paramount Property is always on the look-out for driven, motivated, and aspired individuals to take the company to a greater height.
Kindergarten Principal (Bandar Menjalara)
Q-dees Worldwide Edusystems (M) Sdn Bhd
Human Resource Manager
Hong Kong Sa Sa (M) Sdn Bhd
Business Unit Manager (Sales division)
Agensi Pekerjaan Recruit Express Sdn Bhd
HEAD- FINANCE, HR & ADMIN -BASED IN BERANANG, SELANGOR - URGENT!
MALAYSIAN ALUMINIUM & ALLOYS SDN. BHD.
Credit and Marketing (Manager / Senior Manager)
Agensi Pekerjaan Iconic Malaysia Gw Sdn. Bhd.
[YP] Documentation & Disbursement Manager / Senior Manager (ref 44901) Bangsar
Agensi Pekerjaan Reeracoen Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Sales Master Trainer (Automotive)
Sewells MSX International (Malaysia)
Regional Commercial Finance Manager
Ambition Group Malaysia Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|