||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
• To provide pre-sales technical support to System business primarily on x86 servers, storage, backup, HCI and virtualization solutions
• Other system solutions may be developed in accordance to company business direction
• To study, analyze, integrate and architect system infrastructure solution according to customer’s business, technical and operational requirement
• Assists in bidding activities including solution architecting, preparation of BOM, liaising with partner/principal on technical aspects, solution verifications, proposal write-up, customer presentations, clarifications, proof of concepts and other related activities
• Liaise with principal and being technical champion for assigned solution/products/technology
• Liaise with internal or 3rd party deployment team to ensure success deployment of projects
• Interface with customer to provide consultancy services
• Must possess a strong desire to pursue and develop future career in pre-sales area, to focus on design, architecting and sales support
• Strong specialization knowledge in either VMware, Veritas, DELLEMC, NetApp, HPE, Veeam solution is a strong advantage
• Sound understanding in Public/Private Cloud architecture with good knowledge in end-to-end solution integration
• Good command of both spoken and written English
• Good documentation and proposal writing skills
• Good inter-personal and communications skill with all levels
• Self-motivated, driven and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Good team player
• Willing to work under tight schedule to meet stringent project timeline
• Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years working experience in System Infrastructure environment on server, storage, virtualization, backup etc, preferably in pre-sales support
• Principal certification from VMware, DELLEMC, NetApp, Veritas, HPE, Veeam is an added advantage
• Fair knowledge in common IT landscape for enterprise customer environment
Industry:Computer/Information Technology (Software)
Deadline:30th Jan 2020
CTC Global Sdn Bhd (CTCG) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation (CTC) and ITOCHU Corporation. ITOCHU Corporation is one of the largest conglomerates in Japan and is the majority shareholder of CTC. Both CTC and ITOCHU Corporation are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and have current market capitalisations of US$2.6 billion and US$18.6 billion respectively.
In Malaysia, the CTCG team has been serving enterprise customers from major commercial and government sectors for over 40 years, starting from when it was CSA, then subsequently CSC and now as part of the CTC and Itochu Group.
Powered by a team of 600 qualified and experienced IT professionals, CTCG supports its customers through a country-wide network of 23 service centres and delivers an extensive portfolio of systems integration solutions to enable businesses to operate more efficiently.
Senior Executive - Legal & Company Secretarial
Thriven Global Berhad
Shinline Sdn Bhd
Corporate Sales Executive (based in Penang)
Easy Pay Transfer Sdn Bhd
Marketing Executive (Port Klang)
W2O MARITIME SERVICES SDN. BHD.
Senior Product Engineer
ON Semiconductor Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
ALLOYPLAS ENGINEERING SDN BHD
Child Educator (Teacher)
|View all Similar Jobs|