||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
Job Role & Responsibilities
• To offer leadership, inspiration and guidance to the staff and students of the Sri KDU International School (Klang) such that all students achieve exceptional outcomes academic, personal and social
• The Principal will also play a major role in strategic planning for the whole school as part of the School Leadership Team
• The Principal will inspire colleagues to inspire students He or she will be a compassionate, values-based leader and will maintain an inclusive culture for staff and for students High levels of professionalism and reflective practice will be embedded within the staff such that the school will offer its best to every family every day and will continue to expand provision for students each and every term
• To perform any other duties as and when required
• To oversee the process of the setting of academic targets for students and to work towards their achievement
• To monitor and evaluate academic standards at all levels in the school in line with agreed school procedures, including some benchmarking against other schools
• The management of academic analysis and of the evaluation of performance data as they relate to the school
• To identify and take appropriate action on issues arising from data, systems and reports, setting deadlines where necessary and reviewing progress on the action taken
• In conjunction with the School Leadership Team, and other colleagues, to assist with the management of the school’s collection of data, particularly where it relates to the development of students at the school
• To act as a positive role model, to promote teamwork and to motivate staff to ensure high quality teaching and effective working relations
• To lead curriculum development throughout the school, including the management of student subject options in the school, particularly for IGCSE
• To ensure the delivery of an appropriate, challenging and interesting academic and Extra Curricular programme
• To keep up to date with national and international developments in all curriculum areas, and with advances in teaching practice and methodology
• To monitor and respond to all curriculum initiatives at international and local levels
• To monitor standards of teaching and learning across the school
• Graduate with minimum Bachelors Degree & Qualified teaching status
• Minimum of five (5) years leadership experience, three (3) at senior leadership level (AHT or above)
• Evidence of leading, supporting and managing others, both individuals and teams, ensuring high quality performance
• Evidence of continuous self-development and updated knowledge in the fields of teaching and learning and education management, particularly in the areas of responsibility for this post
• Recent experience of involvement in innovative pastoral structures
• Experience of presenting to a wide audience including teachers, managers, governors and parents
• Must be willing to work in Klang
Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a 5 year strategic plan for the development of Sri KDU International School Klang
Salary:MYR 9,000 - 15,000
Deadline:28th Dec 2019
Sri KDU® Schools are premier private and international co-educational institutions offering the Malaysian Curriculum (Primary 1 to Secondary 5), the UK National Curriculum (Year 1 to 11) and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
At Sri KDU® Schools, we believe in creating adaptable life-long learners, active citizens, effective communicators, and resilient individuals through our holistic school programmes, emphasizing academic excellence, sports and the performing arts.
Changing Lives and Enriching Communities for a Better World
We deliver superior products and services that benefit society, and shape future generations of leaders and thinkers.
We care for the safety and health of our people, and we believe in developing their talents through empowerment and enabling them to maximise their potential.
We grow our businesses to deliver sustainable and responsible shareholder returns while ensuring that we continue to protect our environment.
We must be bold in technological innovations to be market leaders in our core businesses.
We will leverage on the synergies within our business ecosystem to create unique product offerings.
Senior Security Executive
Evyap Sabun Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Channel Sales Manager
Chevron Malaysia Limited
TNG Digital Sdn Bhd
Marketing & Promotion Manager
Berjaya Corporation Berhad
Manager, Actuarial Valuation (Takaful Reporting)
Sun Life Malaysia Assurance Berhad
Quality (QA) Manager
INNO INSTRUMENT SDN. BHD.
VAT Manufacturing Malaysia Sdn Bhd
(CJ)Trade & Warehouse Manager (Ref:46327),up to RM6.5K,Subang Jaya
Agensi Pekerjaan Reeracoen Malaysia Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|