Procurement functions for group IT purchases (including software licenses, etc) and general purchases. Vendor management & negotiations, analysis of purchase patterns to improve cost efficiencies, checking contracts and ensuring that Procurement SOP's are adhered to.
• Source for the best supplier in terms of pricing, delivery, quality and services.
• Execution of purchase orders based on received purchase requests.
• Expedite and track purchasing delivery.
• Ensure that delivery orders are acknowledged by end-users.
• Monitor the expiry dates of warranty periods.
• Preparation of monthly reports.
• To solve discrepancies example in terms of pricing, quality and quantities.
• Bid evaluation and preparation of bid proposals for contract requirements.
• A recognized Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
• Minimum 5-6 years experience in procurement, preferably from the telecommunication and IT Vendor environment.
• Self motivated, resourceful and able to work independently under minimum supervision.
• Pro-active in meeting deadlines, able to analyzing purchase patterns to leverage and negotiate better, contracts negotiation.
• Has good people management, human relations and communications skills.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : N/A
Salary : Not Disclosed
We are based in KL providing advanced IT support and solutions.
In line with our expansion in KL, we would like to invite talented and customer focused individual to join our team for further career advancement.