||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
• Pre-installation preparation, include ensuring project scope, requirements, deliverables, project timeline and milestones are clarified and communicated to the relevant stakeholders
• Carry out installation both On Premise & Cloud in according to procedure and process
• Troubleshoot problems / errors encountered during installation
• Record all problems or errors that were encountered, including its resolution, where appropriate
• Record new customer requests as part of project handover documentation
• Conduct User Acceptance Test, User Training as per FCS project methodology
• Provide Go-live support during system go live period
• Submit all documents upon completion of installation and handover to the support team in accordance with procedure as defined
• Perform other professional services duties and level 2 Support as and when required
• Create and proactively involve in the knowledge base best practice among the team
• Up to 2 years of working experience in a hotel Familiar with hotel operations such as front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, so on
• Computer literate – competence in Microsoft Office Suites, Network Infrastructure, Database management, Computer hardware know-how for example
• Cloud deployment would be an added advantage
• Programming languages would be an added advantage
• Able to work outsides office hours occasionally, not limited to weekend (if required)
• Able to travel for project implementation both domestic & overseas
• Good command of English Competence in other languages would be an advantage
• A diploma or degree is desired in hospitality management, IT, Computer Sciences, Business IT, etc
Industry:Computer/Information Technology (Software)
Deadline:11th Jan 2020
Founded in 1982, FCS has evolved through the years and is known as a leading global provider of comprehensive hospitality guest services applications and solution design services for individual hotels, international chain hotels and integrated resorts. With three decades of experience, FCS has provided extensive solutions to more than 5,000 hotels with over 8,000 installations in 32 countries.
FCS Mobile Applications are available on guests’ own mobile devices, as well as the hotel’s mobile devices, allowing convenient access to hotel information and services. These services are managed through five web-based guest serving applications, including e-Connect, e-Engineering, e-Housekeeping, e-Concierge and e-Recovery. These applications all seamlessly integrate with the hotel’s PMS and other third-party systems via FCS Gateways products; Unicorn and Phoenix.
HISTORY & ACHIEVEMENT
FCS is now a company within the PlanetOne Group, allowing the strong platform for the FCS name to grow, and for their brand and services to be recognized globally in the hospitality industry.
FCS has now developed as an organization which can reach hoteliers across the world and serve their unique blend of FCS solutions around the world covering a wide array of guest and hotel management needs.
From their humble beginnings to the present, FCS has developed, deployed and supplied applications into in excess of over 3 million rooms across the world, it interconnects to many systems in the hospitality market that are required to serve the hotel's guests intelligently.
Senior Executive - Legal & Company Secretarial
Thriven Global Berhad
Outlet Crew (Brunei, Gadong Mall)
The Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies Corp (M) Sdn Bhd
Corporate Sales Executive (based in Penang)
Easy Pay Transfer Sdn Bhd
Marketing Executive (Port Klang)
W2O MARITIME SERVICES SDN. BHD.
Brandt International Sdn Bhd
ALLOYPLAS ENGINEERING SDN BHD
Contract Executive, Policy Processing - Banca Customer Service
Great Eastern Life Assurance Co Ltd
|View all Similar Jobs|