- Reporting to the Manager IT Auditor.
- Assess the effectiveness of controls, the accuracy of financial records, and efficiency of operations for systems.
- Analyze data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations, and management policies or procedures.
- Develop and generate computer-assisted audit reports by using ACL.
- To report work done during the course of fieldwork to Head of Unit / Head of Section.
- To report summaries of audit findings to the Team Lead, Head of Section, Head of Department and Board of Audit Committee, drawing attention to areas of particular concern, weakness or improvement points and making recommendations for further actions to address any issues.
- Participate in the committee meetings/activities as observer/witness and highlight control issues to management if any.
- Undertake research and development related to cyber security and information system auditing.
- Other ad-hoc duties as directed from time to time.
- Malaysian citizen
- Above 21 years old upon the closing date of application
- Pass the Malay Language including oral test at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent Professional Qualifications in Computer Science / IT / IS or equivalent professional qualifications. Those with CISA / CISSP / CISM / MCSE / CCENT / CCNA / ISO27001:2013 LA certification or with some experience in AS400 / Database / UNIX / Windows / Active Directory and Network Security will have added advantage.
- At least 2 - 3 years of working experience in IT security / IT audit / IT operation and IT risk management.
- Analytical, good problem-solving skills, mature, attentive to details and organized.
- Meet deadlines and establish objectives as assigned relative to auditing work and other work assignments.
- Good knowledge in CAATs (i.e. ACL) is a plus.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow team members.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision.
- Good report-writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in both oral and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Contract / Non Executive
All applications are strictly CONFIDENTIAL and only shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview. Applications are deemed UNSUCCESSFUL if there is no feedback from the EPF 3 MONTHS after the closing date of the advertisement.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Banking/Financial Services
Salary : N/A
The Employees Provident Fund (EPF) is one of the world’s oldest provident funds. Established in 1951, we help the Malaysian workforce to save for their retirement in accordance to the Employees Provident Fund Act 1991.
Today, we at the EPF continue to refine our vision to not only stay relevant but to create a better retirement for all our members. This strengthens our commitment in safeguarding our members’ savings and increasing our dedication in providing excellent services.
In tandem with our main vision in helping members achieve a better future, we have extended our mandate to include aiding national infrastructural development while safeguarding and growing members’ retirement savings.