||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / JOB DESCRIPTIONS
1. Review, manage and maintain the Management System documentation as per quality standards;
2. To assist department to develop, manage and maintain Departmental Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Departmental Quality Objective / Key Performance Indicator (KPI), document registration and control or any;
3. To assist and support for certification for newly created Branches and maintain certification status for Branches and Associated Companies that are already certified;
4. To assist the auditor on audit related matters;
5. To assist on maintaining the findings on audit issues such as NCR summary for all Branches and Associated Companies in the scope of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 certification and other quality standards as required by the Company;
6. To assist operational findings on audit issues such as NCR reporting and Corrective Action implementation for all Branches and Associated Companies;
7. Ensure the development of quality culture on site to increase employee awareness to factors that may compromise on safety and standards;
8. To assist technical support on quality issues, products/services specification and non-conformances to QAC Auditor, Business Development Department and Head of Department, Legal & Compliance;
9. To attend to any other duties or assignments as and when deemed necessary by the Management.
To able to communicate effectively in English with external parties, independent and matured person with an eye for evaluating critical matters.
Computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Open Office Writer & Calculator.
To perform task with high degree of confidentiality and with diligence.
To communicate and have good interactive skills with all levels of staffs.
To perform tasks assigned with high degree of confidentiality and with diligence.
Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Knowledgeable in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements, local laws and regulators.
Attention to details.
Must be computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office.
Able to work with minimum supervision and multitasking.
Deadline:24th Aug 2019
City-Link Express takes pride for being a home-grown courier service company which has more than30 years of history. Since its humble beginning, the company has evolved among one of the leaders in the local courier market front. City-Link is recognized being a pioneer in the introduction of bar-coded consignment notes, infusing the latest Information Technology to its own purpose-built head office with warehousing facilities. This clearly gives an indication of the vision of the entire City-Link Group. City-Link is the only Malaysian courier company that spreads its wings to the international front. With offices in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, China and Taiwan, the Company has position itself as a regional courier service provider. Such presence enable the formation of strategic alliances with counterparts in India, Pakistan, Korea, Sri Lanka, Japan, Australia, UK, USA and Canada. The alliances are continuously growing, adding on further City-Link's service coverage areas.
Product & Services
Courier Services, Third-Party Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Freight Forwarding (Land, Ocean, Air), Corporate Mail-Room Management, Warehousing, Inter-State Trucking.
CycleWorld Corporation Sdn Bhd
Accountant / Account Supervisor (Accounting Firm)
Credo Business Services Sdn Bhd
MJ Department Stores Sdn Bhd
Palliative Care Nurse and Support Nurse
Taylor-Wharton Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Tadika Gloria Cita Cita
Sense Essense Beauty & Spa
Service Crew / Cashier
KL SEAFOOD MARKET SDN. BHD.
|View all Similar Jobs|