• Lead and assist a team of quality control workforce in carrying out quality check on incoming materials, in process materials and final finished goods are meeting the specification set
• To plan the daily activities for laboratory workers and to ensure laboratory testing methods are according and complying to procedures and minimize possible error caused
• To analyze and monitor product properties and to collect data at each sections to prepare monthly quality reports and summaries
• To collect data and analysis for improvement trial run besides performing product research and development
• To document the ISO, FSC and MTCC procedure manual and liaise with SIRIM for yearly auditing
• To establish control system to fulfill DOE and DOSH requirement, maintain existing procedure set and liaise with consultant related to environmental issue
• To liaise with China mould manufacturer for mould ordering issue plus detail technical issues on the spec and drawing
• To perform radiation protection program according to ALEB requirement
• To document and prepare monthly report for CARB compliance
• To ensure all lab consumable items are sufficient and to ensure all lab equipments are calibrated according to requirement and well take care by lab technician and replacement if necessary
• To manage, control and train personnel for QC lab and CARB lab
• Participating in planning personnel safety, 5S and other plant protection activities to ensure adherence of safety guideline and regulations
• Assists Factory Manager in administers personnel policies and procedures with regards to manpower plan, job description, performance plans, performance evaluations, attendance, salary administration and training and development of production workforce
• Participating with other departments in process and quality improvement on Lean Projects
• Doing research and analyzing data such as production team request and design proposal, specifications and manuals to determine feasibility of design and application
• Other duties / ad-hoc assignment as and when required
• Degree Holders in Chemical Engineering or any Engineering discipline
• Degree holders in other Technical or Science discipline but has knowledge in AutoCad will also be considered for the post
• Applicants must be willing to work in Bintulu
• Accommodation and Meal will be provided for outstation candidate
Deadline:03rd Mar 2020
Magna-Foremost Sdn Bhd is an established joint-venture manufacturing and distribution of doors with Masonite International Corporation, an American global building products company. We have well-established distribution networks position us to distribute high quality doors worldwide.
Door facings are essentially HDF (High Density Fiberboard) that have been pressed into a three dimensional board, duplicating the appearance of a solid raised panel door. We offer contemporary and the latest door designs in a wide range of sizes. We go even further by paying close attention to the door facings' inner properties, ensuring the quality and durability of our door facings.
Our manufacturing plant is one of the few in the world that uses tropical hardwood residues. This optimises the utilisation of our timber resources and is a key factor for the excellent properties of our door facings.
Senior Sales Engineer / Manager
OSBORNESOFT INTERACTIVE SDN. BHD.
Sales and Marketing Executive
Event and Roadshow Promoter
Analyst / Senior Analyst, Planning
Malayan Flour Mills Berhad
SE, Merchant Annual Review
Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad
|View all Similar Jobs|