Implements, configures and plays a role in the design of complex systems for internal and external customers. Assists in performing analysis on existing systems as well as system maintenance. Determines system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of the total system. Identifies, analyzes and resolves program support deficiencies. Develops and recommends corrective actions. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments. A background working in a high transaction online payment environment or APIs is highly desirable. Payment is a deep domain- the candidate should be a fast learner and able to pick up a new domain quickly.
- Participates in the architecting, engineering and configuring of routine and complex technical solutions for applications/systems implementations and upgrades based on specific business requirements
- Supports the development, quality assurance (QA), product and other internal teams by providing high-level analysis and environment-based design reviews, performance, scalability and benchmark test guidance, and subject matter expertise in technology and design
- Resolves technical system incidents and triages with a sense of urgency and effectively communicates synopses and root causes in a timely manner
- Monitors applications, identifies potential issues and works proactively to prevent anticipated incidents
- Writes and maintains documentation relating to project implementations and/or new processes and procedures
- Scripts and develops automation for repeatable installations and configurations
- Assists with vulnerability identification and remediation
- Participates in the team on-call rotation
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Malaysian citizen
- Above 21 years old upon the closing date of application
- Pass the Malay Language including oral test at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level
- At least 5 years experience in technology design, architecture, infrastructure experience or related experience
- At least 5 years experience in configuring, troubleshooting, supporting and/or deploying applications or systems in development and production environments
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting development and production environments.
- Previous experience in designing and/or implementing systems with a focus on scalability and high-availability
- Experience in real-time payment environment
All applications are strictly CONFIDENTIAL and only shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview. Applications are deemed UNSUCCESSFUL if there is no feedback from the EPF 3 MONTHS after the closing date of the advertisement.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Banking/Financial Services
Salary : N/A
The Employees Provident Fund (EPF) is one of the world’s oldest provident funds. Established in 1951, we help the Malaysian workforce to save for their retirement in accordance to the Employees Provident Fund Act 1991.
Today, we at the EPF continue to refine our vision to not only stay relevant but to create a better retirement for all our members. This strengthens our commitment in safeguarding our members’ savings and increasing our dedication in providing excellent services.
In tandem with our main vision in helping members achieve a better future, we have extended our mandate to include aiding national infrastructural development while safeguarding and growing members’ retirement savings.