• Handle the whole process of Check in accordingly
• Handle the whole process of Check out accordingly
• Billing and reconcile all transactions at the end of shift
• Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodate special requests whenever possible, resolve customer complaints, assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc
• Respond to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner
• Utilize a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests
• Accept reservations, changes and cancellations and answer guest calls and direct them appropriately in the absence of reservation staff
• Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the immediate superior as and when necessary
• MinimumCertificate, Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management, Business Studies, Administration or equivalent
• Minimum one (1) year experience in front office in hospitality and/or hotel industry
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
• Good communication skills in Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia and English
• Good grooming standard
• Good interpersonal, customer relations, planning, organization and problem solving skills
• Physically fit, alert, independent with pleasant and professional personality
• Stay calm in responding to emergency situations and handling difficult guests
• Able to work under pressure, various shift hours, nights, weekends and public holidays
Salary:MYR 1,500 - 1,700
Deadline:08th Mar 2020
Country Garden, a “China’s Well-Known Trademark” enterprise, was established in 1992 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2007. It is one of China’s leading integrated property developers, with businesses comprising construction, installation, fitting, property development, property management, as well as hotel development and management.
Country Garden Pacificview Sdn Bhd (Forest City)
Country Garden Pacificview Sdn Bhd is a master developer and real estate joint venture between Esplanade Danga 88 Sdn Bhd and Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd.
Forest City will be a smart and green city where a low-carbon environment, the latest technology and seamless connectivity present an ideal living, recreational, working and educational environment over four islands, an Industrialized Building System base and Golf Course Resort in the Eco-Tourism Hub. Situated in the fast-growing Iskandar region, Forest City presents a compelling investment opportunity to be part of this dynamic future.
Eight pillar industries have been incorporated into Forest City's master plan - Tourism & MICE, Education, Healthcare, Regional Headquarters, Emerging Technologies, Green & Smart Industry, E-Commerce and Near-Shore Finance.
To create a better society through our endeavors, and to become the world’s most competitive real estate developer.
To build the prime model of a future city.
Our Core Values:
Integrity - We serve with integrity and conscience.
Quality - We deliver five-star quality property through exacting processes.
Social Responsibility - We believe in contributing to the individual and the societies in which we operate.
Innovation - We build a better future through an innovative and bold approach to design, planning, execution and management.
Customer Satisfaction - We strive to exceed the expectations of our customers by anticipating, understanding and responding to their needs.
Sales Consultant (Based at Bintulu)
Yakult (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
RECEPTIONIST cum ADMIN
SHANGHAI BAOYE GROUP (MALAYSIA) SDN.BHD
Senior Interior Designer
Customind Lab Sdn Bhd
Blue Chemical Sdn. Bhd.
HSC Medical Center (KL) Sdn Bhd
Inventory Control Specialist
Checkers Hypermarket Sdn. Bhd.
Aegis BPO Malaysia Sdn Bhd
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO DIRECTOR
Perisind Samudra Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|