As a Recruitment Coordinator, you provide recruitment administrative support to a team of Recruiting professionals. Leveraging your high degree of organization skills and attention to details, you will be coordinating interview logistics, facilitating assessment tests, drafting offer letters, monitoring background check as well as managing new hire’s onboarding activities to ensure Day 1 readiness. In this role you will interact with various levels of management within the organization in addition to external applicants, associations and vendors. This is a key role in ensuring RBC is attracting the best talent and a best in class new hire’s experience.
• Schedule and manage logistics of interview by working closely with the recruiter, candidate and hiring manager.
• Prepare offer letters within the established timelines, ensuring accuracy and quality at all times.
• Ensure all the requirements in RBC Pre-employment Screening Policy are complied to.
• Managing end to end onboarding activities. This include timely submission of the monthly new hires’ info to payroll, learning, HR Services, IT and Admin to ensure Day 1 readiness.
• Ensure timely P-File creation and all the required new hire’s documents and forms are completed before passing to HR Services for record retention
• Preparing or download recruitment report from the system on monthly basis or as required.
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation to create efficiency.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business or similar
• 3 to 5 years experience in Human Resource, preferably in Recruitment or HR Operations.
• Proficiency with MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and Internet/social media skills
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Demonstrated attention to detail coupled with good problem solving skills; analytical and numeric reasoning skills
• Proven flexibility in accommodating different personalities, professional work styles and changing work priorities
• Experience in managing multiple competing deadlines and manual processes in a fast pace environment.
• Experience in leading process improvement initiatives.
• A growth mindset and always strive for excellence.
Type : Company job
Role : Junior Executive
Industry : Banking/Financial Services
Salary : Not Disclosed
ABOUT ROYALBANK OF CANADA( RBC)
Royal Bank Of Canada ( RBC ) is one of the world's leading fianancial institutions by market capitalization. We are Canada's largest bank and one of the biggest in the world with 84,000 people servicing 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients across 40 countries. Visit www.rbc.com
ABOUT RBC INVESTOR & TREASURY SERVICES (RBC I&TS) MALAYSIA
PART of RBC, RBC Investor & Treasury Services is a speacliast provider of asset servies, custody, payments and treasury servies ffor fiinancial and otehr instituionalinvestors worldwide. With over 900 employees in Kuala Lumpur and Cyberkaya, our operational centre of excellence in Malaysia provides service support across our global network of offices. Visit www.rbcits.com