A Regional Telephony Engineer (RTE) will provide telephony support and consultancy to every area of AXA Partners. He will work primarily with colleagues from the same team, as escalation point for the Regional IT teams and provide consultancy and technical guidance to different business units across the Asia region.
This includes developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all new and existing, telephony infrastructure. The person will also participate in activities of Regional IT team to deliver business service requests and resolve incidents in a timely and accurate fashion.
The RTE will work primarily within the Global Telephony Operating Model (follow the sun), interacting with Telephony colleagues worldwide.
- Collaborate with the Asia Regional IT, Local Country IT, Global Telecom Team, Network Infrastructure Team, Operations Business Units, and other stakeholders on all telecom related matters.
- Assist with the management of the telephony systems, including user administration, ACD configuration, and system maintenance, and system upgrades.
- Assist in the delivery and implementation of telephony related projects, such as new office deployment, migrations, and relocations.
- Coordinate with business to develop and deploy methodologies to optimize the call center ACD and reporting.
- Assist in BCP / DR activities of the business and provide support for telephony.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure documentations (such as network diagrams, ACD configurations, and user database)
- Attend to periodic and extraordinary IT team meetings.
- 24x7 on call for critical and major incidents for telephony
- Understand, track and drive the resolution of technical issues
- Work closely with network, vendor and service providers to manage escalated incidents and ensure that all issues are dealt with efficiently and to agreed SLAs
- In-depth understanding on Networking
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree level in IT studies or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years on similar positions.
- Deep knowledge of Avaya Aura Communication Manager, System Manager, Session Manager, Experience Portal, IQ, CMS, SBC, ACR, Nice, Media Server, Gateway (G430/450/650) and not limiting to new voice technologies
- Experience with multichannel Contact center design and functions.
- Experience with call recording and QA systems: NICE, Verint, InContact, Avaya WFO
- Understanding of Network Architecture and Operations.
- Understanding of APIs, databases, and object-oriented programming
Language and soft skills:
- English advanced (oral and written)
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation), organizational and collaboration skills.
- Strong desire for creativity and innovation
- Strong technical leadership abilities.
- Proven ability to maintain leading edge skills in a rapidly changing environment
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Salary : N/A
AA International Hub Sdn. Bhd. is the regional office of AXA Partners Asia. AXA Partners is an entity of the AXA Group Innovation Business Unit, dedicated to the design and deployment of customized solutions combining insurance, assistance and other value-added services in the following areas: Automotive, Mobility & Travel, Protection & Health, Home & Utilities, Telecommunications, Retail, Bancassurance.
With the support of operations centers established in 39 countries, our 9 000 employees support our customers anywhere, anytime. In 2017, AXA Partners’ revenues reached €3.2 billion.