||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
01) To study and carry out research in term of cost reduction project for utilities such as gas, electricity and water
02) To do research in reducing unplanned and planned downtime for factory and engineering
03) To carry out continuous time study for engineering work and propose solutions to reduce process time
04) To study on new engineering technologies to implement to current machineries and related system
05) To ensure proper SOP and documentations related to projects executed
06) To monitor and to ensure all works and projects are carried out smoothly and efficiently
07) To assist in electrical and burner department for the factory as well
08) Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior
09) The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/ instruction
01) Must have at least Bachelors degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Process / Manufacturing) or equivalent from reputable
02) Fluent in both Malay and English language verbally and written
03) Possess sound knowledge in machine maintenance and line design
04) Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
05) Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
06) Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written)
07) Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills
08) Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people
Deadline:03rd Feb 2020
The Top Glove success story began 25 years ago in 1991.
Once a local business enterprise with a single factory and 3 production lines, it has since flourished into the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer, owning and operating 27 factories, 512 production lines and with a capacity of approximately 49 billion gloves per annum.
Its outstanding achievements and global recognition are credited largely to its founder Tan Sri Dr Lim Wee Chai, whose visionary stewardship has taken the company from strength to strength.
Further continuing its growth trajectory, it was listed on the Malaysian Bourse in March 2001 and has demonstrated steady growth with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25% for revenue and 29% for profit after tax over the past 15 years. It is also a component stock of the FTSE Bursa Malaysia ("FBM") Mid 70 Index, FBM Top 100 Index, FBM Emas Index, FBM Emas Syariah Index, FTSE Bursa Malaysia Hijrah Shariah Index and FTSE4Good Bursa Malaysia Index with a market capitalisation of RM6.7billion as at 16 March 2016.
As at 29 February 2016, it had a shareholder fund of RM1.77 billion with a turnover of about RM1.5 billion.
Renown for producing high quality gloves at an efficient low cost based on its time-proven Business Direction, Top Glove offers a wide and diverse product range, fulfilling demand in both the healthcare and non-healthcare segment. It serves a network over 2,000 satisfied customers across more than 195 countries, and this number continues to grow.
With its eye on the next level of success, Top Glove now aspires to increase its global market share from 25% to 30% by 2020. It is also aggressively expanding its business scope and on the lookout for M&A opportunities in similar and related industries.
Early Childhood Educator
KIDSOGENIUS CHILD DEVELOPMENT SDN. BHD.
MIPOX Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Company Secretary (Senior, Assistant Manager)
Journalist cum Content Writer
Techcryption Media Sdn Bhd
MYEMPIRE CAFE Sdn. Bhd
XL Dental Supply Sdn Bhd
Customer Service (Software) Representative
Echez Solutions Sdn Bhd
Nihon Owl Marketing
|View all Similar Jobs|