• Responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of the hotel
• Leads and coordinates the hotel management team to ensure the smooth operation of the hotel
• Reports directly to the Group Chief Executive Officer
• Responsible for the supervision and performance of the hotel operation team
• Monitor results regularly and initiate corrective measures and action plans if the hotel performs below expectations
• Monitor lodging facility, including taking care of customer complaints and problems, as well as ensuring all the normal daily activities run smoothly
• Ensure that the hotel management team understands the company's direction and focus when doing business
• To keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximizing bedroom sales opportunities
• Review hotel activities and promotional status with the sales and marketing team
• Develop and manage the cost and the budget of the hotel
• Ensure the safety and security of employees and guests
• Ensure highest level of guest satisfaction by providing quality guest services and amenities
• To provide reports, as and when required, by hotel management
• To maintain effective communication, at all times and at all level
• Must be innovative, independent and result orientated
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
• Required language(s) Bahasa Malaysia, English
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Selangor
• Preferably Managers specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent
• Full-Time position(s) available
Deadline:29th Mar 2020
De Palma Group of Hotels is wholly ownedby Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Selangor (PKNS) under its subsidiary De Palma Management Services Sdn Bhd.
De Palma Management Services Sdn Bhd (DPMS) is currently managing and operating three hotels located in Ampang, Shah Alam and Kuala Selangor.
Apart from hotels, DPMS through De Palma Hotel Shah Alam manages and operates two restaurants located in Shah Alam which are Palma Cafe at SACC Mall and Palma Signature at Laman PKNS.
In 2009, De Palma Group of Hotels strategically moved its hotels towards Syariah or Muslim friendly standard. This novel and innovative move has benefitted the hotel’s profile with increased recognition and business opportunities. All our F&B outlets are Halal certified and our catering team had served 7,000 pax events, served the Royals, Dignitaries, VVIPs and CEOs.
The vision of De Palma Management Services Sdn Bhd is to expand its business by venturing into other businesses related to hospitality industry.
Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents
Ryco Hydraulics Sdn Bhd
Agensi Pekerjaan Hays (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Associate, Credit Analyst
Standard Chartered Bank
HKT DECOR SDN BHD
Senior UX / UI Designer
HealthMetrics Sdn Bhd
Agensi Pekerjaan Iconic Malaysia Gw Sdn. Bhd.
|View all Similar Jobs|