Monki is a high street fashion brand that offers an exciting retail experience. We consider our customers first in everything we do and believe in a welcoming approach to retail where the Monki brand, our expertise regardless of role and our fashion knowledge are the keys to success.
Our company is infused with the Monki brand values: brave, playful, friendly and empowering. We have a winning attitude in everything we do.
As a Monki employee, you are an ambassador for our company and our values. In your role as Sales Advisor you are the best you can be: professional, sales driven, friendly, brave. You constantly strive to improve our company, build our business and increase motivation and job satisfaction for yourself and others.
Everyone who works at Monki is a part of Monki. How we succeed and what we add to the world comes not from one person, product or place, but from all of us, and the work we do together. And the fun we have doing it!
As a Sales Advisor you are responsible for high customer service and garment flow.
Be you - find your own style of interacting with the customer! Remember that we have chosen you because we like you, and we know that you’ll live our values.
Represent – means that you have to find ways of being yourself and representative of the company at the same time. You follow Monki procedures according to Monki standards and you take responsibility as an active role model by living the Monki values.
• Know your “The Monki Way”, how to sell and invite at Monki store.
• Always give your customers attention, the Monki customer always comes first!
• Be helpful and give direct service on demand.
• Telephone service.
• “Sell one more thing” additional/optional sales apply on the store floor, at fitting room & at the cash desk
• Inspire – always give tips on styling and ways to combine items.
• Refilling store, always keep a full size range available for customer.
• Integration of new garments.
• Keep the store tidy.
• No garments on the store floor
• Make sure that A-areas are always maximized with volumes at table and are tidy.
• Refilling from fitting rooms.
• Following and applying “The Monki Way”
• Signs in store and price signs.
• In stock room applies unpacking routines.
• Tidy fitting room.
• Check fitting room for faulty/destroyed garments.
• Faulty Garments/Returns we want to accept all (OK) reclaims see a returns customer as a potential returning customer.
• Reductions follow as instructed at cash desk.
• Staff discounts follow as instructed at cash desk.
• Always keep the stockroom structured and tidy.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Retail/Merchandise
Salary : Not Disclosed
Want to join #TeamMonki
We're a tight-knit tribe of fashion lovers who believe in being kind, having fun and making the world a better place. Sounds like you Join our team and spread some love! Below is some good-to-read info to get your Monki journey started.
ENDLESS CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Monki was founded in Sweden in 2006 by three close friends who wanted to step away from the same-sameness of high street fashion. Since 2010, Monki has been a part of the H&M group – one of the biggest fashion and design companies in the world. So besides becoming part of a great community when joining our team, you also get endless career opportunities.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
We’re all about being brave, friendly and fun while empowering young women to stand up for themselves. Let’s dress how we want, love who we want – and last but not least – remember to love ourselves.
WHERE WE WORK
Our headquarters are located in Gothenburg, Sweden. Here’s where you’ll find our Design and Buying department as well as the department of Sales, Brand and Marketing, Visuals, Online, PR, CSR and HR. We also have an office in Stockholm, Sweden, where the Store Concept team as well as parts of our Brand and Marketing team are located. We also have an office in Shanghai and some other local offices where you find our area teams.
If you’re applying for a position as a sales advisor, a store manager or an assistant manager, you will be a part of creating the #monkistyle experience for our customers in one of our 122 stores that can be found on two continents.
• Make sure you match the qualifications of the position before you apply.
• Adapt your CV and cover letter to the position you're applying for.
• Make sure your application is written in the local language spoken at the office/store you're applying for (or in English when requested).
• When sending in your application, you will receive a confirmation email with details on how the application process will continue. Good luck!