||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
• Responsible to build rapport and close business relationship with customer
• Provide reporting document to management (Sales report and Marketing report)
• Manage full process of the sales cycles from calling, Understand customer's needs and requirements, submit quotation/ proposal, presenting, negotiation & closing deals
• Approach clients from diverse industries
• Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers
• To assist field sales manager to close the sale and work towards achieving company target
• Meeting sales targets set by management and contributing to team targets
• Generate client leads, increase the number of customers, answer client queries and prepare sales documentation
• Enjoying talking to peoples via phone and face to face
•Willing to learn and to take challenges
• Efficient and adaptable workers with good all-round administrative abilities,
• Self-motivated, teamwork, work independently, innovative and analytical
• Able to prioritize, customer oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
•Highly motivated and able to work under pressure
• Pleasant voice, friendly and approachable
• Persistent and results oriented
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Confident & positive work attitude
• Hardworking and flexible to task given
• Required language(s) Bahasa Malaysia and English
• Required computing knowledge MS Excel, MS Power point, MS Outlook
• Full Training is provided
• Applicants must be willing to work at any one of the location below-
b)Petaling Jaya, Selangor
c)Johor Bahru, Johor
• 3 positions available
• 5 days work per week
•Attractive sales commission scheme
We are performance-oriented and are ready to offer an attractive remuneration package that commensurate with
qualifications and experience
Interested applicants may send your application through email together with your latest resume, stating details of experiences, qualifications, current and expected salary together with a recent photo and contact numbers (mobile/telephone) to northern(a)otccommy OR CALL James , 012-5882263
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Salary:MYR 4,500 - 9,000
Deadline:14th Mar 2020
OTC Training Centre Sdn Bhd
OTC is an innovation leader in the development and delivery of practical outsourcing training programs for the past 13 years in engineering and technical related areas. Since then, OTC has supported thousands of companies to up skills their employees with personalized content and learning solutions. Today, OTC has evolved to provide a full suite of outsourcing services in the learning and development field; apart from the engineering and technical programs to including leadership, sales, marketing, finance, customer service, safety & health, IT and logistics fields.
Our primary objective is to offer adequate training solution to most company to improve their productivity, innovation, competitiveness, and achieving impact employee engagement requirement. We are aiming to achieve 100 per cent customer satisfaction with every training delivery.
Our business philosophy of continuous improvement of our services, working practices, employees efficiency and competency to create value for the customers in term of engaging the relevant and experienced professionals, optimizing participant’s learning processes and always meeting our customer’s development training needs.
Learning & Development is our core competency, which is why OTC is capable to offer better, faster and affordable training solutions than most organisations can do it themselves. By doing what we do best, we allow you to focus on what you do best—running your business.
OTC is ever dedicated to delivering the right training solution, at the right time with the correct results.
To solve the corporate problem through our effective training programme.
To provide world class training solution to all company to improve their productivity, innovation, competitiveness, and achieving impactful employee engagement requirement. We will continuous improve our customer services and quality of our work in order to be respected and trusted by our customers.
OTC’S FIVE CORE VALUES
#1 CUSTOMER FIRST
We believe the interests of our consumers must be our priority.
Passion is at the heart of our company. We are continuously improving and moving forward withinnovation.
We believe the collaborative effort of our team operating in the most effectively and efficiently to achieve an extraordinary goal
#4 EMBRACE CHANGE
We strive to continuous innovation and improvement to maintain sustainability and vitality in our business.
We expect our people to uphold the highest standards of honesty and holding ourselves accountable for results.
Used Car Sales Executive Assistant
Used Car Sales Senior Executive
Internship ( Ipoh Branch)
Tokio Marine Life Insurance Malaysia Bhd
Tokio Marine Life Insurance Malaysia Bhd
Dematic (M) Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|