Driving industry 40 production at leading organizations with Auvesy’s Versiondog!
AUVESY (AUtomated VErsioning SYstems) is the software producer behind Versiondog, the world's leading version control & data management system for automated production The company has grown steadily since it was founded in 2007 and it continues to go from strength to strength AUVESY has implemented over 1000 projects in more than 40 countries Among its customers is an impressive number of well-known international corporations
The product Versiondog is the complete software solution for robust version control & data management in automated production It creates order wherever project data is periodically changed and needs to be made available from a central source Versiondog acts as a keen-eyed watchdog for every bit of your data Not even the tiniest movement escapes him! This true Industry 40 solution provides significant efficiency gains in software version management and protection from risky down times due to data corruption, cyber-attacks or human error AUVESY offers Versiondog software, implementation service, user trainings and after sales support
- Sales and support for existing and new customers in Malaysia with focus on automotive OEMs, their Sub-suppliers, as well as Manufacturers from F&B or Plastic processing
- Collect market requirements and exchange with AUVESY headquarter
- Business Development of the Malaysian (and lateron Singaporian) market business planning and execution, marketing activities (conferences), evaluation of cooperation (industry channel partners, smart factory showcase)
- Potential expansion depending on the business development team development (technician, sales), enter further industries in Malaysia (electronics, pharma/chemical), enter further markets in Asia (Singapore)
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Automation (BSc level)
- Knowledge of diverse electric equipment, its software programs and interfaces (PLCs, robots, motors, sensors, etc); ability to do software data backup of most common equipment (SIMATIC Siemens, ABB, Schneider Electronics, Rockwell, etc)
- Understanding of factory automation and factory data management, continuous process improvements
- Sales experience in industrial factory environment (preferably in automotive OEM and T1 factories)
- Personality self-driven and entrepreneurial individual, hands-on attitude, ability to lead people and organizations in their workstyle and processes, enjoys continuous learning in an innovative environment, takes ownership and responsibility for customer projects and business development
- Fluent in Bahasa Malay and/or Mandarin, good English skills
- Willingness to travel intensively within Malaysia
What we offer
- Working with industry leading organizations (automotive OEMs, electronics, pharma/chemical, food & beverage, etc) and shaping the way they work
- Being at the forefront of digital transformation with a true Industry 40 / smart factory / IIoT solution
- Building up a business in a rapidly growing “blue ocean” market in a medium-early stage (first customer base in South East Asia market and incoming leads already existing)
- Personal development through trainings by Auvesy in China and Germany
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Melchers is the exclusive distribution and service partner for Auvesy in Malaysia and South-East Asia
Deadline:16th Mar 2020
C. Melchers & Co. is a global company with a wide range of services and with trading know-how in diverse areas of business. We help to develop and expand markets. Our network of more than 50 subsidiaries worldwide makes us a powerful, dependable partner.
Our experienced experts are there to support at local level, ensuring the successful implementation of our partner’s specific requirements.
Our highly qualified specialists take care of the technical infrastructure in almost every sector of industrial production as well as in mass and niche production. Our range of services encompasses the import/export, delivery, installation and maintenance of plant and machinery to and from Asia.
C. Melchers GmbH & Co, Malaysia was established in 1958 to handle and develop the business in Malaysia on behalf of their head office in Bremen, Germany. By doing that we make use of the wide network and vast experience of a company that has developed competence in the Asian marketplace since 1806.
Manufacturing Engineer | Kuala Lumpur
E-commerce Website Management, Assistant Manager
Watsons Personal Care Stores Sdn. Bhd.
Asia Pacific International School
Branding and Learning Manager
HCK Capital Group
[RY] Server Engineer (ref:46421) Bukit Bintang, up to 7k
Agensi Pekerjaan Reeracoen Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Senior Supplier Development Engineer | Kuala Lumpur
AVP, Global Markets - Business Assurance and Legal Documentation
United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|