||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
We are looking for candidates who can assist our client company to fulfill the company mission.
Support the development of client's Cloud business in APAC
Our client has been a key player in the Network Infrastructure industry for many years, providing high value LAN and Wireless LAN solutions to their customers.
As part of the Technical Sales & Services (TSS) team, your role will be to further develop the Sales pipeline and revenues for our Wireless LAN portfolio.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Develop and maintain a high level of competency on Wireless LAN solutions and knowledge of its market.
• Create and develop sales strategies to enhance business growth.
• Analyze marketing trends for own products and services.
• Make recommendations and changes in Sales & marketing strategies as appropriate.
• Analyze, evaluate and assess sales territories for own products and services.
• Actively participate to new products or offers definition by conveying market requirements to Product Line Managers.
• Support, lead and mentor sales personnel in achieving sales outcomes.
• Provide logistics in building and expanding customer base.
• Provide support in troubleshooting and resolving customer issues and concerns.
Knowledge of any of these markets
Ruckus, Ubiquity, AeroHive, Cisco Meraki, Huawei (Wifi), Ruijie (wifi), Arris, Extreme
A Senior Sales Specialist with experience in Wireless LAN technology and Sales.
• Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• 7-10 years’ experience, out of which 2-5 years of experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing
• Deep knowledge of the Wireless LAN market
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, telephone, and organizational skills
• Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
• Experience closing enterprise level deals
• Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
• Communicability: able to talk with customers in the language of business, managers of all levels, business analysts and engineers in their languages, as well as to convince people from different cultures. Strong presentation skills, with the ability to develop and deliver sales and technical presentations with customers and to tailor content to audience as appropriate to include solutions value proposition, ROI/TCO and the demonstration of financial value. Fluency in English (oral & written) is a must.
• Broad and deep technical knowledge: knowledge in Network Infrastructure and specifically in Wireless LAN technology and its market.
• Business acumen: Understand the business strategy of the company and willingness to participate to the achievement of financial targets. Solid understanding of the competitive landscape and ability to articulate the technical differentiation and value proposition of company solutions.
• Teamwork: work effectively with other sales and product development professionals in the company.
• Analytic skills: ability to gather large quantity of data and analyse them in order to establish meaningful facts and define areas of improvement.
• Responsibility: Understand the potential impact of all decisions and always look for the right balance between cost and value in the best interest of client and their customers.
• Organizational skills: work on many projects and accounts at the same time, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Stress resistance: capacity to work with different people from different areas, rapidly changing demands or even with changing business environments, with always a positive attitude
• Position based in Singapore with frequent traveling in the APAC region
Interested candidates please share your resume to us with full details of your current salary, expected salary and notice period.
Just Recruit Singapore( EA12C6295)
Summary of Requirements
Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.Preferably Managers specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT, Sales - Corporate or equivalent.Full-Time position(s) available.
Industry:Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary:SGD 7,000 - 8,000
Deadline:12th Oct 2019
Just Recruit Singapore
Seeking for a job
Come Just Recruit!
Here at Just Recruit, we only offer the highest quality jobs matching service for both employer and job seekers. We dedicate our team to provide our speciality in getting you the best match.
As we believe, only with the right man on the job, makes everyone happy.
JustRecruits.com.sg had already built rapport with several coroporates.
We Offer Our Client - Permanent Staff / Temporary/Contract Placement / Payroll Outsourcing / Foreign Recruitment
Regional Technical Specialist (R&D) - Food Ingredients
Kerry Consulting Pte Ltd
Technical Sales Engineer (Tubular Products, Oil and Gas Industry)
Capita Pte Ltd
Maintenance / Equipment Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical / Pneumatic)
Alcon Asian Manufacturing & Logistics Singapore
Junior Accountant (Contract)
Michael Bailey Associates Pte Ltd
Sheet Metal NPI Engineer
Speedy Industrial Supplies Pte Ltd
SAP Consultant - SAP BPC
Capita Pte Ltd - Technology Outsourcing
Staff Nurse cum Enrolled Nurse (Thomson Paediatric Centre)
Thomson Medical Pte Ltd
Senior / Engineers, R & D (Mechanical)
Venture International Pte Ltd
|View all Similar Jobs|