1) Responsible for the design, development and implementation/ roll-out of business systems
2) Translate business requirements into application design
3) Write functional specifications for application development, enhancements and testing
4) Serve as escalation point for system and troubleshooting issues in compliance with SLA
5) Keep abreast and maintain in-depth, deep-dive subject matter expertise in at least one application module
6) Perform hands-on complex configuration
7) Provide functional leadership and assistance to programmers
8) Configure system to meet business needs in accordance with establish standards
9) Test system changes and coordinate end user acceptance testing and sign off
10) Optimize and support existing processes, interfaces and project roll out
11) Handle change request with the ability to analyze business processes and enhance SAP module configuration in order to meet user requirements
12) Perform other responsibilities as assigned by superior or Management from time to time
1) Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent from reputable universities
2) At least 5 years of working experience with SAP ERP Preferably in a manufacturer environment
3) Candidate must possess SAP Functional & Technical Knowledge in one or more of the following modules SAP FICO, PP, QM, BW
4) Candidate must have had experience in at least TWO roll outs
5) Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
6) Able to work with minimum supervision, responsible, innovative and a team player
7) Strong problem solving & analysis skills
8) Possess high standard of work ethics and work quality
Salary:MYR 5,000 - 10,000
Deadline:29th Mar 2020
The Top Glove success story began 28 years ago in 1991.
Once a local business enterprise with a single factory and 3 production lines, it has since flourished into the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer, owning and operating42 factories,682 production lines and with a capacity of approximately63.9 billion gloves per annum.
Its outstanding achievements and global recognition are credited largely to its founder Tan Sri Dr Lim Wee Chai, whose visionary stewardship has taken the company from strength to strength.
Further continuing its growth trajectory, it was listed on the Malaysian Bourse in March 2001 and has demonstrated steady growth with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25% for revenue and 29% for profit after tax over the past 15 years. It is also a component stock of the FTSE Bursa Malaysia ("FBM") Mid 70 Index, FBM Top 100 Index, FBM Emas Index, FBM Emas Syariah Index, FTSE Bursa Malaysia Hijrah Shariah Index and FTSE4Good Bursa Malaysia Index with a market capitalisation of RM6.7billion as at 16 March 2016.
As at 29 February 2016, it had a shareholder fund of RM1.77 billion with a turnover of about RM1.5 billion.
Renown for producing high quality gloves at an efficient low cost based on its time-proven Business Direction, Top Glove offers a wide and diverse product range, fulfilling demand in both the healthcare and non-healthcare segment. It serves a network over 2,000 satisfied customers across more than 195 countries, and this number continues to grow.
With its eye on the next level of success, Top Glove now aspires to increase its global market share from 25% to 30% by 2020. It is also aggressively expanding its business scope and on the lookout for M&A opportunities in similar and related industries.
Hong Xin Construction Sdn Bhd
OSS System Developer
Maxis Broadband Sdn Bhd
Wistron Technology (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Analyst Supply Cataloguing (Spanish)
BHP Billiton Shared Services Sdn Bhd
Sales Executive - Feed Additive
CJ BIO Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Senior Product Planning Analyst II
Motorola Solutions Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Continuous Improvement Assistant Manager - Finance (Kelana Jaya)
Agensi Pekerjaan BGC Group (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Software Developer (.Net)
Talentbook Solutions Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|