||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
• To undertake day-to-day finance and accounting functions of the company
• Ensure accuracy, completeness, timeliness and data integrity of all financial data which includes amongst others, direct and indirect taxation, credit control, cost control and risk & internal control management
• To maintain and review financial and management reports; identify trends, problem areas
• To prepare monthly reconciliation, budget, forecasts and operational performance reports
• To perform statutory reporting and ensure compliances to rules and regulations of authorities including SST (Malaysia) & GST (Singapore and Australia)
• To manage cash flow and oversee credit and inventory control activities
• International Accounting exposure [Singapore, Brunei & Australia] would be an added advantages
• Legal requirements of accounts & tax
• To communicate with the company secretary
• Candidate must possess a Degree in Finance or Accounting qualification Candidate without qualification with working expereince also can be considered
•At least 5 years of experience in finance and accounting
•Must have experience in ERP Accounting System (SAP, ORACLE)
• Familiarity with cost accounting in a manufacturing environment would be an added advantages
• Highly Organized, attention to details and good follow-through and delivering on deadlines
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Perindustrian Selayang
• Preferably Senior Manager specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
• 5 and Half days working ( Monday to Friday 800am-500pm & Saturday 800am-100pm)
• Full-Time position(s) available
Salary:MYR 12,000 - 15,000
Deadline:14th Jan 2020
When Baba Products ventured into the industry, ready-made spices and mixes had already been around for quite a while. It was the general belief however that authentic taste was a necessary sacrifice of convenience, and the reason why the traditional "home-made blends" remained the preferred choice in most kitchens. There was doubt too of the suitability of these products for vegetarian consumption.
As consumers ourselves, fussy ones at that - we believed that while convenience was a necessity, aroma and flavor is of highest importance. This is what drove us to capture the very essence of those traditional family recipes, using the finest ingredients from around the world. State-of-the-art production and hygienic packaging techniques ensure that our range of products adhere to the strictest international standards. A commitment to ensure that non-vegetarian ingredients or flavor enhancers are not used in our products, leaves us relying instead only on the finest quality ingredients from around the world.
Today, Baba's has become a trusted household name synonymous with mouth-watering aromas, exquisite taste, international quality and simplified convenience. Our range can now be found in North America, Canada, Europe, South Africa, Australia and most of Southeast Asia. In Malaysia, Baba's is the preferred choice of every Malaysian, no matter their race or tastes.
N.B. Motors Trading Sdn. Bhd.
First Level Executive, IT Audit | Internal Audit Department
Bank Negara Malaysia
Futuristic Store Fixtures Sdn Bhd
Service Advisor, Body & Paint (Petaling Jaya)
Tan Chong Ekspres Auto Servis Sdn Bhd
ZITRABYTE SDN. BHD.
Videographer cum Video Editor
SWG Media Solutions PLT
Sales Executive - Flooring Distribution
PSF INDUSTRIES SDN. BHD.
Sales & Marketing Ambassador (Event & Roadshow) - Welcome fresh graduates
Liger Infinity Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|