• Set and achieve high targets to maintain productivity, efficiency and quality standards.
• Conduct technical call monitoring and give feedback to improve competency and the service provided to customers.
• Build and maintain excellent customer relationships through processing a range of tasks.
• Demonstrate expert knowledge of relevant systems, products, processes and procedures to aid delivery of first class service.
• Share knowledge and expertise with other colleagues.
• Contribute to a positive and supportive team culture.
• Demonstrate clear adherence to Customer Focus and Conduct.
• Take personal responsibility for resolving customers concerns.
• Recognize and reward the contribution of others.
• Identify and take forward continuous improvement opportunities.
• Allocate and distribute work so that the development needs of the team and business priorities are met.
• Maximize retention through technical support and identification or resolution of complaints/ Claims.
• Identify opportunities to build customer relationships and build customer loyalty.
• Posses Subject Matter Expert knowledge on topics relevant to customers and is the Go to person in the team for process and call escalations.
• Support system and Product developments with service experience in mind.
• Support local implementation of operational change processes and adhere to new ways of working where applicable.
• Identify and comply with the main principles relevant to legal and regulatory controls that govern standard work practices.
• Monitor operational processes in order to identify opportunities for improvement (cost reduction, increased efficiency, improved customer service).
• Resolve customer/distributor issues/queries/service requests independently and recommend alternative sources/courses of action if unable to assist, to ensure that efficient, day to day customer service is delivered.
• Follow a range of processes to meet the needs and expectations of customers and other stakeholders, delivering against operational Key Performance Indicators.
• Acting as a technical specialist in call processing, receive, investigate and respond to technical queries from customers, distributors and/or colleagues to ensure customers receive appropriate advice.
• Monitor and take responsibility for resources within defined procedures, and minimize the use of resources where possible to reduce cost.
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.Full-Time position(s) available.
Type : Company job
Role : Senior Executive
Industry : Insurance
Salary : Not Disclosed
Zurich is one of the world's leading insurance group, and one of the few to operate on a truly global basis. Founded 140 years ago, today we employ over 60,000 dedicated employees and serve customers in over 170 countries around the world; with strong positions in North America and Europe, and growing positions in the Middle East, Latin America, and Asia-Pacific.
Founded in Switzerland in 1872, the Zurich Insurance Group ("Zurich") is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a truly global basis. At Zurich, our mission is to help customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 53,000 employees, we provide a wide range of property and casualty, as well as life insurance products and services. We serve individuals, small businesses, as well as mid-sized and large companies, including multinational corporations, in more than 210 countries and territories worldwide.