MAIN JOB PURPOSE OF THE JOB
• Lead the development of the Brand Marketing Plan.
• Lead a multi-functional team to implement plansin the market place and monitors the performance of the support plans.
• Lead in innovation, activation, advertising and promotion for the deployment of Brand Marketing Plan and budget.
• Analyze brand Profit and Loss (P&L) and drive the profitability of the brand.
• Lead in ongoing analysis and review of consumer, category, channel/customer and competitive information as part of a situation assessment of brand performance and identify growth opportunity.
• Build a productive working relationship with customer development/sales team, Consumer Market Insights, regional category team, finance and supply chain to manage brand’s day to day operations, and external partners and agencies.
• Support creation of theNational Category Building Plan based on viewing Category Strategy through the lens of the local market reality.
• Provide input to volume forecasting, financial updates and monitors key indicators and drivers of brand performance (6Ps). Recommend solutions and implement improvements to meet annual targets.
• Involve in launch management, building launch plans, customer sell-in and legal and regulatory issues.
• Manage the assigned brand’s new product launch assessment and deployment in the local market, including P&L, pricing, place and positioning.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
• Minimum seven (7) years’ experience in brand/product management/marketing, preferably in the consumer goods industry.
• Demonstrates business acumen in the current markettrend and movement.
• Strong presentation and project management skill.
• Ability to work and multitask in a fast pace environment.
Type : Company job
Role : Senior Manager
Industry : Consumer Products/FMCG
Salary : Not Disclosed
Great products from our range of more than 400 brands give us a unique place in the lives of people all over the world. When consumers reach for nutritionally balanced foods or indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps that combat disease, luxurious shampoos or everyday household care products, there’s a good chance the brand they pick is one of ours. Seven out of every ten households around the world contain at least one Unilever product, and our range of world-leading, household-name brands includes Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo. Trusted local brands designed to meet the specific needs of consumers in their home market include Blue Band, Pureit and Suave.
Whatever the brand, wherever it is bought, we’re working to ensure that it plays a part in helping fulfil our purpose as a business – making sustainable living commonplace.