The scope of this role includes building and maintaining reliable infrastructure and security services in Azure & AWS to deliver highly available and scalable services, Infrastructure as code to minimize manual work and meet security and compliance objectives in all aspects of the secure cloud ecosystem, using native cloud infrastructure services.
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Azure technologies such as Virtual networks, Express Routes, Standard/Premium storage, AzureSQL, Azure Tables, SQL Server DW etc.
• Expert knowledge of Amazon Web services such as VPC, EC2, EBS, ELB, RDS, Cloudwatch, etc
• Evaluate and implement technologies that improve efficiency, performance and reliability
• Experience in Agile methodology and processes for development and sustainment activities
• Experience in Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) practices and tooling
• Ability to write quality code to solve automation/glue problems in one or more of these languages: Python, Ruby, Perl, or Go
• Familiarility with STAR topologies and networking fundamentals
• Expert-level knowledge of Chef or Ansible configuration management and automation techniques
• Experience with Node.js applications
• Good understanding of Security and Security practices
• Experience in building Continuous Build using various source code repositories, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory/Nexus.
• Effectively prioritize work and encourage best practices in others
• Knowledge in development of infrastructure workflows to orchestration/automation products from Terraform, VMWare, Microsoft
• Experience in Cloud and Multi-Hypervisor technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, Openstack)
• Knowledge of Micro services architecture
• Demonstrated documentation collaboration skills, working with teams and end-users; driving teams and objectives.
• Comfortable working in a dynamic environment and developing flexible solutions to meet evolving requirements.
• Development platform based on Microsoft, Java, comfortable in basic Linux scripting/shell
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a technology field, Masters preferred, or equivalent experience required.
• Experience in setting up DevOps Continuous delivery pipeline.
• 5+ years of hands-on IT experience, supporting a diverse set of Infrastructure technologies and administration requirements.
• Engineering experience for VMs and storage systems, RedHat (Linux), Windows Server, Amazon web services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, VMWare
Experience Preferred: 6-9 years
Education Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
Travel Percentage: 10%
WILLING TO WORK ON 24/7 ROTATIONAL SHIFT
Type : Company job
Role : Senior Executive
Industry : Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
Salary : Not Disclosed
AIG Technologies (Malaysia) is an established MSC-status company providing IT shared services to American International Group (AIG) companies around the world. American International Group, Inc. (AIG), world leaders in insurance and financial services, is the leading international insurance organization with operations in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional and individual customers through the most extensive worldwide property-casualty and life insurance networks of any insurer.
AIGTechnologies (Malaysia) has established centers of excellence for many of its services and is staffed with high-caliber professionals. The company continues to leverage the very latest technologies and values industry standards to ensure that the services offered are on par with the best globally. We are firm believers in the certification of individuals and will invest in our workforce to ensure that these needs are met.
We have an employee centric culture which places value on teamwork, leadership by example, quality, a fun & innovative culture. We seek dynamic individuals who to forward to meeting the demands of working in a global environment, including the possibility of international travel.”