||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
Be involved in energy related new product development activities from conceptual stage, design and development work to mass production including
• Preparing energy new product concept design that meets customer requirements & expectations, design, process & energy safety guidelines – worst case analysis
• Performing energy related electrical tolerance analysis and DFMEA
• Support prototype/pilot builds
• Performing electrical verification test per product specifications, cell analysis and writing test reports
• Releasing electrical prints and parts qualification reports
• Evaluate complex components and develops the necessary test procedures and fixtures to ensure compliance with the functional specifications
• Participates in the testing and evaluations of complex designs to ensure compliance with the functional requirements Detailed analysis of the results will be reviewed with a higher-level engineer or supervisor The incumbent is expected to develop the necessary instrumentation skills and learn the standards that are relative to the designs
• At least a Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
• Minimum of 3 years working experience in related field
• Good in analytical and problem solving skills
• Able to communicate & present the conceptual ideas to technical audiences
• Familiar with battery cell charging and discharging characteristics and design requirements, familiar with energy product design guidelines of electrical commodity
• Familiar in DC and AC circuit analysis, digital signal communication like I2C
• Basic knowledge of analogue circuits, low and high power electronics and applications
• Basic fields and circuit theory and applications
• Basic knowledge of control systems and applications
• Basic knowledge in manufacturing & assembly process & application of design for manufacturing & Assembly
• Familiar with schematic & layout design, six sigma methodology or green belt/black certified will be added advantage
• Any prior experience in handling product qualification for Hazardous Location Certification, such as ATEX, TIA, INMETRO, MSHA, CSA or UL, are highly preferable
Deadline:28th Jan 2020
For more than 80 years, Motorola has helped the world be its best.
From introducing one of the first commercially successful car radios that delivered vital news right to us no matter how far from home, to developing the equipment that transmitted the first words from the moon, to leading a public safety revolution with the world's first-ever handheld laser scanner, Motorola's employees have a history of exploding possibility across the planet, innovating smarter, more flexible and more insightful ideas.
Our employees enable industries worldwide to thrive, achieve and do their best work. They create indispensable, indestructible tools to help more people in more businesses in more places to be their best. They do it to better serve the government, health, public safety and other businesses for which we've created clear and confident communications solutions for more than 80 years. The work they do is meaningful, impactful and ongoing.
And we need driven, motivated visionaries like you to join them.
VED Engineers Sdn Bhd
Senior Analyst / Client Engagement
Unit Head Analytics
Skechers Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Sales Specialist (Specialty Chemicals)
DKSH Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Visual Merchandising Executive
Skechers Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Logistic Executive / Assistant Manager
K F PAPER PRODUCTS (MELAKA) SDN BHD
IE DIRECT SDN. BHD.
|View all Similar Jobs|