BROAD FUNCTIONS :
• To manage and run RODI & WWT plant operations and Equipment Preventive Maintenance in order to meet DOE requirements and without major interruptions. Manage schedule waste operation, from Collection, packaging, disposal and reporting
• Supervision & monitoring of RODI & WWTP operations
• Supervision a group of technicians and contractors in maintaining the RODI & WWTP operations
• Ensure Preventive maintenance is carried out according to schedule.
• Carry out in-house analysis for WWTP chemical package, HME and biological treatment.
• To lead any improvement projects in WWTP systems.
• Manage WWTP operational with cost effective.
• Liaison with DOE and local town council in providing discharge parameters.
• Update superior on plant performance and issues.
• Carry out any given tasks assigned by the immediate Superior.
• Handle unscheduled troubleshooting
• To monitor & report plant maintenance progress.
• Review all the data trending analysis from plant and work-up on action plan if found shifted trending.
• Enforce 7S standard for the plant.
• Conduct pilot test to support WD in new waste treatability studies.
• Conduct system improvement & cost savings projects at RODI & WWTP.
• Breakdown Issue/crisis (upset) management in RODI & WWTP at off-working hours, weekend and public holiday.
• ISO 14001 and 9001 supports.
Academic Qualification :
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation) or Science or equivalent.
• Acquired CePIETSO (PCP), CePIETSO (BP) and CePSWaM certification or any combination of this 3 certification
Experience and Skills Required :
• Minimum 5 year experience in managing WWTP system for a Manufacturing Facility.
• Knowledge in SPC will be an added advantage.
• Pro-active, independent and right attitude.
• Possess right analytical skills.
Type : Company job
Role : Senior Executive
Industry : Manufacturing/Production
Salary : Not Disclosed
WD, a Western Digital company, is a long-time innovator and storage industry leader. As a storage technology pacesetter, the company produces reliable, high-performance hard disk drives and solid state drives. These drives are deployed by OEMs and integrators in desktop and mobile computers, enterprise computing systems, embedded systems and consumer electronics applications, as well as by the company in providing its own storage products. WD’s leading storage devices and systems, networking products, media players and software solutions empower people around the world to easily save, store, protect, share and experience their content on multiple devices.
Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC), Irvine, Calif., is a global provider of products and services that empower people to create, manage, experience and preserve digital content. Its companies design and manufacture storage devices, networking equipment and home entertainment products under the WD, HGST and G-Technology brands. Visit the Investor section of the company's website (www.wdc.com) to access a variety of financial and investor information.