• Responsible for overall M&E construction site planning, work program, construction operations, and activities, management and all related reports
• Monitor and track the master and detailed work program to complete the project within the agreed timeline
• Monitor M&E work progress, drawing status, catalogs, and sample approval status
• Preparation of initial project programme and resource schedule, and coordinate and monitor resource control for each project
• Updating and preparation of progress report
• Lead, supervise, control and coordinate M & E work activities, labourers and subcontractors within planned schedule, and checks drawing discrepancies between architecture and structure of the assigned projects
• Laise with consultants’ RE / clerk-of-works on the inspection of works and submissions, and receive and carry out instructions from the clerk-of-works
• Ensure the smooth progress and efficiency of the construction works by adhering to quality control policy, in accordance with specification standards, quality guidance, safety regulation on-site and contractual obligations
• Review periodically the performance of the M&E works of subcontractors / suppliers and initiate remedial actions if required to maintain the project on schedule
• Attend site meetings, reviews inspection schedules and complete inspection checklists
• Prepare assessment to sub-contractors interim claims
• Ensure claims are submitted and certified promptly
• Implement any and all relevant policies, procedures, and work instruction
• Implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the QESH Management System
• Provide and demonstrate the leadership and commitment for the overall implementation of the QESH Management System in the department
• Comply with legal and other requirements that applicable to the organization
• Identify and report any incidents of non-conformance to either specification / system
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalentRequired skill(s) 5s House Keeping, QLASSIC, Project Planning And Budgetting, MS Excel, MS Project, AutoCadRequired language(s) Bahasa Malaysia, EnglishAt least 10 year(s) of working experience in building construction with 3 years of exposure in the Hospital or Healthcare Building/Facility the related field is required for this positionApplicants must be willing to work in Kuala LumpurPreferably Senior Managers specializing in Engineering - Mechanical or equivalent
• Accountable for the quality, environment, safety and health performance, productivity and profitability at the workplace;
• Ensure smooth running of the Project Department in meeting the business goals and department objective Ensure external customers are pleased with our services
Deadline:17th Mar 2020
Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad through its principal subsidiary, Pembinaan Mitrajaya Sdn Bhd, has created for itself an enviable track record of successful projects in construction and civil engineering related fields. Mitrajaya has long been a major player in helping Malaysia become a nation with modern infrastructure, as well as providing quality living and working environments. It has also played a significant role in major national projects such as the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), KL's Light Rail Transit System, the CyberJaya Flagship Zone, the Putrajaya Federal Administrative Centre, the East Coast Economic Region, the Iskandar Southern Development Corridor, and numerous other projects.
Mitrajaya Holdings Berhadis now a multi-national conglomerate with staff strength of more than 700 employees and businesses in a diverse range of industries, among them, construction, property development and international projects.
Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad was selected by Focus Malaysia for 'Best under a Billion’ with Best Cash Flow from Operations award 2017. In addition, Mitrajaya Holdings Berhad has been recognized by HR Asia as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2017 (Malaysia Edition). Pembinaan Mitrajaya Sdn Bhd was recognized by CIDB Malaysia for the Suruhanjaya Pencegahan Rasuah Malaysia - Headquarters under the Health and Safety Award in The Malaysian Construction Industry Excellence Awards 2017.
Senior Equity Fund Manager
Ambition Group Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Wood Group Mustang Sdn Bhd
Logistic Manager / ImpEx Manager
Nexperia Malaysia Sdn.Bhd.
SHOP MANAGER (MID VALLEY SOUTHKEY, JOHOR)
MST Golf Sdn Bhd
I SENS BIOSENSORS MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Vanli Auto Spares Sdn Bhd
[TT] Department Manager Human Resource & General Affairs (46763) up to RM14000
Agensi Pekerjaan Reeracoen Malaysia Sdn Bhd
[SA] SENIOR ART DIRECTOR (ref: 46490) PJ, RM10k max, advertising agency
Agensi Pekerjaan Reeracoen Malaysia Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|