• Support Motorola Accessories(CONNECT) HW product design for wired and wireless accessories
• Candidate is required to understand and perform Audio/Digital/RF sub-circuit design test certification and simulation
• Utilize Modeling & Simulation Software to create and evaluate designs, including RF simulation in ADS and Digital Signal Integrity simulation in CST and Cadence SI tool, prior to releasing the PCB layout Gerber for fabrication
• Work with a team of highly-qualified engineers to generate innovative ideas and design communication systems which include infrastructure, subscribers and accessories that meet customer requirements Engineers will be working on sub-circuits that consist of RF, digital controller, power and audio circuits
• RF sub-circuits involve receivers, transmitters, and Bluetooth technology ; while digital and controller sub-circuits include micro controller, and logic circuits As for power, audio and signaling circuits, it consists of batteries, charging circuitry, voltage regulators, audio amplifiers, filters, speakers ,microphones and DSP for noise canceling
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Communication Engineering, or related disciplines, with minimum 6-8 years of working experience or equivalent Advanced degrees with MSc/MEng or PhD specializing in areas relevant to product design will be an added advantage
• Must have an in-depth understanding and experience in RF/digital controller/audio related fields depending on the area of work the candidate is applying
• Must know how to utilize RF/digital controller/audio measuring equipment, such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, signal generators, oscilloscopes, power supplies, multimeter
• Knowledge in ADS simulation tool is and added advantage
Deadline:02nd Mar 2020
For more than 80 years, Motorola has helped the world be its best.
From introducing one of the first commercially successful car radios that delivered vital news right to us no matter how far from home, to developing the equipment that transmitted the first words from the moon, to leading a public safety revolution with the world's first-ever handheld laser scanner, Motorola's employees have a history of exploding possibility across the planet, innovating smarter, more flexible and more insightful ideas.
Our employees enable industries worldwide to thrive, achieve and do their best work. They create indispensable, indestructible tools to help more people in more businesses in more places to be their best. They do it to better serve the government, health, public safety and other businesses for which we've created clear and confident communications solutions for more than 80 years. The work they do is meaningful, impactful and ongoing.
And we need driven, motivated visionaries like you to join them.
Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents
Ryco Hydraulics Sdn Bhd
Agensi Pekerjaan Hays (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Associate, Credit Analyst
Standard Chartered Bank
Network Security Engineer
United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) Bhd
HKT DECOR SDN BHD
Senior UX / UI Designer
HealthMetrics Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|