At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work We are ONEXILINX
• Proficient in balancing delivery, cost and inventory
• Ensure On Time Delivery of Finished Goods to customers
• Manage lead time and develop proactive measures to improve delivery and lead time
• Ensure optimal VMI stock level and kit material inventory level
• Manage Forecast and drive planning methodology and policy improvements
• Perform Supply and Demand analysis to replenish supplies to support Finished Goods shipments
• Assign original order schedule dates and perform rescheduling based on materials availability
• Work closely with 3PL partner on Finished Goods Kitting processes, and issuing Work Orders to the Warehouse
• Perform expedite management for critical customer requirements
• Execute MRP and ERP transactions for supply chain operations
• Support PDN and E&O processes
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain or Production Planning
• Good quantitative skills and strong analytical ability
• Highly organized and precise
• Strong problem solving skills
• Proficient in using ERP (Oracle preferred) and MRP applications
• Program Management experience is a plus
• Experience with Kinaxis is a plus
Deadline:19th Feb 2020
Xilinx (NASDAQ: XLNX) is the world’s leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3D ICs, enabling the next generation of smarter, connected, and differentiated systems and networks.
With over 3,500 patents and 60 industry firsts, Xilinx is known for its historic achievements including the introduction of the first FPGA and the inception of the fabless model. Recent innovations have transformed Xilinx from its programmable logic heritage to an ‘All Programmable’ company, including Vivado HLS C based synthesis, three SDx software defined development environments, new Zynq heterogeneous multi-processing SoCs (MPSoCs) and new UltraScale ASIC-class FPGAs and 3D ICs.
Smarter Systems require more decision-making intelligence. Our customers use our products to bring Smarter Systems to life. Everything from automotive infotainment and driver safety systems, ultrasound imaging, robotically-assisted surgical systems, advanced wired networks, LTE wireless base stations, 3D TVs, next-generation displays and cameras, factory automation, low-power data centers, surveillance systems, and even sophisticated space vehicles like the Mars Rover for exploring the outer reaches of the universe.
Xilinx takes pride in supporting its community; both externally and internally. Xilinx has a history of developing programs for its employees and surrounding communities that provide a social impact through outreach, volunteerism, teambuilding and philanthropy. Areas of focus include education, health, arts and social services. Xilinx culture is represented by a pride in leadership, a passion for excellence, and personal growth.
Senior Workshop Supervisor (MNC, exp in Control Valves)
Pnnacle Pte Ltd
Mechanical Engineer (Up to $5k / Tuas / Perm)
Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
Sunny Dental Medical Supply Pte Ltd
Senior IT Executive (EPICOR)
MUN SIONG ENGINEERING LIMITED
HR-Pro Recruitment Services Pte Ltd
HR Payroll / Recruitment cum Admin [emailprotected] (up to S$3,500)
INTEGRAL CONSULTING SERVICES PTE. LTD.
Senior / Princ Layout Engineer
Chef for Top 10 Chinese Restaurant
Forte Employment Services Pte Ltd
|View all Similar Jobs|