- Implement and coordinate new system development, understanding organization process flow and reporting.
- Administer business critical IT task and systems, including WINDOWS operating system, security tools, applications, and servers.
- Interact with colleague, vendors, and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identifying root cause, and provide technical support when needed.
- Monitor and review application and system logs daily and response immediately to security or usability concerns.
- Perform or delegate regular backup operation and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- Provide documentation and technical specification to superior for record, planning, and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Min 3 years of experience working in a GNU/Linux server environment and apache,mysql,samba (as file server/PDC), squid, bind9.
- With Diploma / Bachelors Degree in (Computer / Telecommunication / Information Technology) or equivalent.
- Experience with Amazon Web Service based solutions or (Openstack, Azure)
- Experience in Redhat family of GNU/Linux such as RHEL, Centos, Fedora.
- Able to read , write & speak Mandarin will be better advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified in 3 days!
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary : N/A
Established since 2005, timesconsult had place many people to organization in Malaysia, Singapore & Thailand.
With our team of dedidated and experiences recruiter, we strive to make every placement meaningful to both employer and jobseeker.
With timesconsult, youll be assured of employment opportunity, experiences consultant working with you, knowledgeable information sharing and etc. Timesexec is a divisions which manage placement needs for executive till junior manager and we work with most multinational in town.
Talk with us today to find out how we can place you to organization which has been partnering with us.