- To provide before sale service support such as site check activity and liaise with contractor.
- To provide after sales service support such as installation, commissioning, plan preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of all diagnostic analyzer / instrument.
- Working and support Sales and Application Team for the activities such as demonstration, training, evaluation and installation.
- Propose and prepare service contract.
- Prepare service report and update into the system after job complete.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with all level of customer.
- Minimum Diploma in Electronic, Electrical, Biomedical Electronic or equivalent.
- Must at least have 1 year working experience in related field.
- Experience or basic technical skill in Diagnostic analyzer/instrument will be an advantage.
- Experience or knowladge with single phase wiring diagram is an advantage.
- Responsible, independence and good team player.
- Posses own transport and willing to travel nationwide heavily.
- Computer literate especially Microsoft Office.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
For interested candidate, please apply through jobstreet your updated resume.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Healthcare/Medical
Salary : N/A
Utas Maju Sdn Bhd is an established and leading provider of products and services for the Clinical Diagnostics, Point of Care, Automation, Laboratory Information System and Critical Care market. We are located at Ara Damansara, Petaling Jaya, a business area centrally located with easy access to reach most of the customers. As part of our expansion plan, we would like to invite suitably qualified candidates to join us in line with our commitment Towards Excellent Customer Service.