||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
• Salary up to $3800 (Depends on experience)
• Working Hours Mon - Fri
• Working Location Admiralty
• Training Provided
• Develop and maintain new and existing PC control software application
• Liaise with Customer/Project PIC on software control specification•Conduct system test and software debug
• Prepared Document and Training to customer
• Other assigned Ad-hoc responsibilities
• Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Information technology, computer engineering or equivalent
• Knowledge in Microsoft Visual C# (WPF) added advantageous
• Experience in MS SQL or Oracle SQL added advantageous
• Keyperson on GUI design, Software architecture design and implementation
• Experience in MVVM, PRISM,SOLID,MEF is a plus
• 0 - 2 years experience are welcome to apply (Training provided)
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON
Alternatively, you can send your resumes to [email protected]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion
Please include the following information in your resume
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified **
We wish you all the best in your career search
Lau Wei Ling (Natalyn)
Registration Number R1762677
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd EA License Number06C2859
Industry:Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary:SGD 2,400 - 2,800
Deadline:20th Jan 2020
MCI Group of Companies provides a one stop total-solution to a comprehensive range of Human Resource needs. Over the years, our consultants have developed the expertise to place our candidates across a broad range of industries and professions.
At MCI, we seek first to understand, then to be understood. We take pride and dedication in personalizing our services through highly collaborative approaches to cater to your needs. We believe in building relationships with our candidates and clients, keeping their interest at heart. It is imperative that we assist our candidates to make the right career moves to develop their potential, and provide our clients with the right talents who will bring their business to the next level.
One of our professional pledge is being prompt and accurate in delivering our services and we are constantly prepared to address the needs of our clients and candidates. What we do in the present decides our future.
At MCI, Your Future is Our Future.
Visit our website: www.mci.com.sg.
Like us on Facebook
Recruitment Team Leader / Manager (IT / Cyber Security industry)
BGC Group Singapore
QAQC Tech (Biotech) - North, Morn Shift (Ref: JL)
Target Recruitment, a Member of WMS Group
System Analyst (Agile, Web Application Development, OAuth2)
ES Recruitment Pte Ltd
Senior / System Analyst (BI Developer) / Up to S$6,500
HPS Partners Pte Ltd
Accountant (To Work in Vietnam)
COILCRAFT INDUSTRIES SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Branch Hiring / Direct Sales Executive / (High Basic + Comm) / 5 days
Search Index Pte Ltd
Payroll & Billing Specialist (Ref 9434)
JOBLINE RESOURCES PTE. LTD.
Cafe / Restaurant Operations Management Trainee (Based in Singapore)
Simon Consultancy Pte Ltd
|View all Similar Jobs|