• Friendly and comfortable work environment
• Growing platform for aspiring developers
• Opportunity to work in fin tech industry
Our client is a well-established service provider for digital payments in Malaysia. They are expanding their business across South East Asia to cater the growing needs for online payment in the market.
Key responsibilities include:
• Participating in end-to-end project implementation and support for application development.
• Resolving any incidents that arise during project roll out and change requests.
• Supporting internal and external end users as needed.
• Performing UAT, SIT, and other tests adhered to project timeline.
The Successful Applicant
• Only open to Malaysians.
• Possess Diploma Advance /Higher, or Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent disciplines.
• More than 5 years of experience in software development with .NET technologies.
• Basic understanding of front-end development will be good to have.
• Good problem solving and planning skills.
• Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Strong English Proficiency with good communication skills.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to [email protected] quoting ref no. #233898. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
Type : Company job
Role : Senior Executive
Industry : Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary : Not Disclosed
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.