FRESH GRADS WITH .NET KNOWLEDGE OR EXPERIENCE ARE WELCOMED!
• Develop complex areas of the application, analyzing requirements and creating technical design documents, presenting designs to other team members, analytical techniques and user experience strategies to effectively meet requirements.
• Act as principle investigator or lead to investigate problems, develop solutions and prepare recommendations
• Collaborate on planning, development, and testing to meet "definition of done" criteria
• Design, develop, review, re-factor, and maintain software with qualify and performance in mind
• Take initiative to identify issues and work collaboratively across teams to resolve problems • Identify and manage risks for schedule and qualify with the team and ask for help when needed
• Be effective in reflection, retrospection, and constant incremental improvement
• B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design (00D), data structure, and algorithm
• Experience OR Knowledge with one or more of the following technologies: .NET Core, PowerShell, Microservices design pattern, MySQL
• Good understanding of the software development cycle and Agile development practice
• Passion for solving complex and interest problems
• No work experience required.
• 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary : MYR 2,800 - 3,500
Nezda - Established in 2014 with 2 offices world-wide, 200+ global clients and strategic workforce is now emerging as Malaysia's most promising people supply chain company with multiple offices and 300+ core employees.
The company started with IT Temporary staffing and now expanded its portfolio to now become the one stop solution for staffing & HR services by offering the following services:-Temporary staffing, Permanent Recruitment, Payroll processing, and Learning Services.