• Must have proven experience in managing software development projects; experience in agile methodology is highly preferred.
• Experience in managing projects with test-driven development and exposure to test automation tools are highly preferred.
• Hands on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms .NET / VB / VC++ / C++/J2EE. Experience in Microsoft stack is highly preferred.
• Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
• Strong in requirement gathering and analysis (ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind).
• Prefer PMP or CSM certification.
• Preferred to have any of the .NET/Java developer certifications.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and as a team leader including the ability to handle conflicting priorities in a multi tasking environment.
Type : Company job
Role : Senior Manager
Industry : Computer/Information Technology (Software)
Salary : Not Disclosed
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant